Pamela Jones, commonly known as PJ, is the creator and editor of Groklaw, an award-winning website that covers legal news of interest to the free and open-source software community. Jones is a journalist, who previously trained and worked as a paralegal.
|This article about a journalist is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I had no idea bankruptcy could be so exciting.
- Hearing Agenda and Novell Asks for All Notices, retrieved 4 October 2007.
- It may be too late for some, but I hope you understand now why I'm a GPL girl.
- Enderle on TomTom - Here We Go Again - Updated 2Xs, retrieved 1 September 2010.
- [Microsoft] must be testing the outer limits of what a customer will put up with before bolting to Linux, certainly a valuable scientific study from my point of view.
- A Brave New Modular World - Another MS Patent Application, retrieved 1 September 2010.