Canadian-American actress and model
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Sexuality is an expression of our spirituality. Sex makes you get real.
- Playboy, July 1992.
- I love doing what I do, but I don't like seeing the finished product.
- Lee, Luaine. TV's new VIP on gettin' naked, bein' a drama queen--and (shhh!) her secret ache. Retrieved on 2006-08-22.
- When I did TV shows and movies, the studios did demographic research. They were shocked to find that my audience isn't just men who are too drunk to turn off the TV after football. It's women, too. I don't know exactly why, other than that I've tried to remain true to myself for all these years. I have gone through a lot, and I've been open about it. Maybe they look at me and can see how you can grow up, have children, continue to be sexy, get married and divorced and, though you grew up poor, live the American dream. I'm very blessed. I'm happy for it all.
- Playboy, May 2004.
- I thought of a great way to celebrate my Finnish heritage at home. I'm going to look into opening a chain of strip clubs, and I'll call them Lapland!!!
- The London Paper, Wed 27 June 2007, p. 21.
- What's going on outside? It was really nice - all the fans out there with big signs.
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, January 8, 2008, referring to the writers strike picket line outside the studio.
- My breasts have had a brilliant career. I've just tagged along for the ride.