2016 multiplayer first-person shooter video game
- 1 Gameplay
- 2 Ultimates
- 2.1 Ana
- 2.2 Bastion
- 2.3 Brigitte
- 2.4 D.Va
- 2.5 Doomfist
- 2.6 Genji
- 2.7 Hanzo
- 2.8 Junkrat
- 2.9 Lúcio
- 2.10 McCree
- 2.11 Mei
- 2.12 Mercy
- 2.13 Moira
- 2.14 Orisa
- 2.15 Pharah
- 2.16 Reaper
- 2.17 Reinhardt
- 2.18 Roadhog
- 2.19 Soldier: 76
- 2.20 Sombra
- 2.21 Symmetra
- 2.22 Torbjörn
- 2.23 Tracer
- 2.24 Widowmaker
- 2.25 Winston
- 2.26 Wrecking Ball
- 2.27 Zarya
- 2.28 Zennyata
- 3 Widowmaker
- 4 Cinematics
- 5 External links
- [Nano Boost]
"Warīhum quwitak!" (hostile) "Nano Boost administered." (friendly) "You're powered up, get in there." (self and target)
- [Configuration: Tank]
"Du-du-du du DUU!" (all)
"Alla till mig!" (hostile) "Rally to me!" (self and friendly)
"Nerf this!" (self and hostile) "Activating Self-Destruct sequence." (friendly)
- [Call Mech]
"M.E.K.A. activated!" (all) "Suiting up!" (all)
- [Meteor Strike]
"Meteor Strike!" (self and hostile) "Incoming!" (friendly)
"Ryūjin no ken wo kurae!" (self and hostile) "The dragon becomes me!" (friendly)
"Ryū ga waga teki wo kurau" (self and hostile) "Let the dragon consume you!" (friendly)
"Fire in the hole!" (self and hostile) "Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines." (friendly)
- [Sound Barrier]
"Oh, let's break it down!" (self and friendly) "Let's drop the beat." (hostile)
"It's high noon." (self and hostile) "Step right up." (friendly)
"Dòng zhù! Bùxǔ zǒu!" (self and hostile) "Freeze!Don't move!" (friendly)
"Heroes never die!" (self and friendly) "Helden sterben nicht!" (hostile)
"Surrender to my will!" (self and hostile) "Géill do mo thoil!" (friendly)
"Cease your resistance!" (self and hostile) "Team up for special attack!" (friendly)
"Justice rains from above!" (self and hostile) "Rocket Barrage incoming!" (friendly)
- [Death Blossom]
"DIE,DIE,DIE!" (self and hostile) "Clearing the area." (friendly)
"Hammer down!" (all)
- [Whole Hog]
- [Tactical Visor]
"I've got you in my sights!" (self and hostile) "Tactical Visor activated." (friendly)
"Apagando las luces." (self and hostile) "EMP activated!" (friendly)
- [Photon Barrier]
"Yahí param vaastavikita hai!" (self and hostile) "Reality bends to my will!" (friendly)
- [Molten Core]
"Molten Core!" (all)
- [Pulse Bomb]
"Bombs away!" (all) "Here ya go!" (all) "Time's up!" (all) "Wait for it..." (all)
"No one can't hide from my sight." (self and hostile) "Personne n'échappe à mon regard." (friendly)
- [Primal Rage]
"Area denied." (self and hostile) "Minefield deployed." (friendly)
- [Graviton Surge]
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!" (self and hostile) "Fire at will!" (friendly)
"Experience tranquility!" (self and friendly) "Pass into the Iris." (hostile)
- [when shooting] "One shot, one kill"
- Tracer: You know, the world could always use more heroes.
- Tracer: [to Widowmaker] Trying to crash another party, love?
- Widowmaker: When I was a girl, I had a fear of spiders. I was told they had no emotion, that their hearts never beat. But I know the truth: At the moment of the kill... they are never more alive.
- [Flashback to Winston's childhood on the Horizon colony on the Moon, as his teacher/namesake Dr. Harold Winston leads him into the observatory. The doctor removes his glasses and puts them on Winston's face.]
- Dr. Harold Winston: You took these because you wanted to see if there was more out there... well, see for yourself.
- [The observatory dome opens, showing a view of the Earth]
- Winston: Wow...
- Dr. Harold Winston: Always remember: Never accept the world as it appears to be. Dare to see it for what it could be.
- Tracer: [over the phone] Winston?! Is that you, luv?! It's been too long!
- Winston: [pushing up his glasses] Yes... [smiles] Yes, it has.
Honor and GloryEdit
- [The ruins of Eichenwalde, Germany: Reinhardt Wilhelm sits in a dilapidated tavern with his travelling companion/mechanic, Brigitte Lindholm, daughter of his Overwatch comrade Torbjörn.]
- Brigitte: I thought we talked about this. You don't have to do this anymore. Winston's message wasn't meant for you. This isn't your fight. [Reinhardt sits in silence, contemplating a tarnished Overwatch medallion in his hand] Papa told me, after so many years of service, you gave Overwatch everything, and they pushed you out. Why would you go back to them?
- [Brigitte's voice fades as Reinhardt stares at the medal; the scene flashes back to that same tavern decades earlier, with the same medallion held by a much younger Reinhardt.]
- Reinhardt: So, that's it? You're leaving us?
- [Reinhardt flips the medallion back to his commander, Colonel Balderich von Adler, who catches it deftly with his gauntleted hand.]
- Balderich: I have been called. I must answer. It is a great honor.
- Reinhardt: Ugh... to disappear into some secret organization, give up the glory of being a Crusader? [chuckles, as he grabs a knife, carving into the bar] I don't think so.
- First German soldier: [laughing as a stein of beer is placed in front of him] Ah, he wishes he got picked.
- [Reinhardt takes the soldier's beer and drinks it, slamming the empty stein on the bar, where he has carved his name.]
- Reinhardt: The Crusaders are immortal defenders of Germany! People will be singing songs about our legacies!
- Balderich: [sternly] Our legacies are our deeds. And this war is bigger than all of us...
- Second German soldier: [running in] Colonel Balderich! Robots to the east! They're coming!
- Balderich: Alright, people, they're playing our song! Stick with your dance partners! Let's crush those rustbuckets!
- Reinhardt: [hands Balderich his hammer] Here's your walking stick, old man.
- Balderich: [laughs] Live with honor.
- Reinhardt: Die with glory! [clasps Balderich's hand]
- [Wounded and cut off from their men, Balderich and Reinhardt regroup in Eichenwalde Castle.]
- Balderich: That door won't hold. Get back to the unit. I will hold them off.
- Reinhardt: Ha! And let you have all the glory? [laughs] We will fight our way back together!
- Balderich: [removes his helmet] No. I'm staying here.
- Reinhardt: [disbelieving] But... I... without you --
- Balderich: Lieutenant, you took an oath to be a Crusader. Now keep it! [holds out his hand]
- Reinhardt: I... [the omnics begin ramming the door] I won't leave you!
- Balderich: The team needs you. Be their shield. [finally, Reinhardt grasps his hand, and sees that Balderich has given him his Overwatch medal] Reinhardt... live with honor.
- Reinhardt: [handing Balderich his hammer] Die with glory... old friend.
- [As Reinhardt leaves, the omnics break through the door. Redonning his helmet, Balderich charges with his two hammers, smashing through the omnic line. At the same time, outside, two regular German soldiers retreat as a line of Bastions begin firing their chainguns, before Reinhardt crashes through a wall, shield up to protect them, but the fire becomes too great.]
- Reinhardt: Barrier... is... failing!
- [Reinhardt's shield collapses, and he turns to shield the soldiers with his own body. In the castle, Balderich hurls Reinhardt's hammer and destroys an OR14 in a great explosion, and brings his hammer down to destroy another. Outside, aircraft drop bombs on the omnics, destroying them; Reinhardt and the soldiers look up to the castle, where inside, Balderich collapses into the throne of the castle's lord and dies from his injuries. The scene returns to the present, where Reinhardt stands before Balderich's armored corpse, now overgrown by foliage, and places his Overwatch medal on the arm of the throne.]
- Reinhardt: I have been called. [turns to Brigitte, standing behind him] I must answer... always.