Oscar (1991 film)
1991 film by John Landis
Oscar is a 1991 American comedy film directed by John Landis. The film stars Sylvester Stallone, Marisa Tomei, Ornella Muti, Tim Curry, and Chazz Palminteri and was a rare attempt by Stallone at doing a comedy role.
- Poole was right! You are an ox and a moron!
- [removing Connie's many weapons] It's like disarming Germany.
- Eduardo: Ah, so now you want to make-a peace with you papa? You want to me die happy.
- Snaps: Of course, Papa.
- Eduardo: So now you want to me die! [slaps him]
- Lisa: ...I want to go to the top of the Empire State Building!
- Anthony: And what am I doing during all this? Babysitting Oscar's kid?
- Lisa: You always this nasty?
- Anthony: YES! Get used to it!
- Lisa: [gasps] I'm marrying a brute! I never want to see your face again... until the wedding!
- Anthony: That's fine with me! And separate honeymoons!
- Lisa: Fine!
- Anthony: See you in church!
- Lisa: Hmph!
- Dr. Poole: [about Snaps' daughter, Lisa] She seems to have such nicely rounded diphthongs!
- Snaps: That's what got her into this jam!
- Aldo: Breakfast is soived.
- Snaps: "Served", you paluka!
- Snaps: [pointing to Anthony] Pop this guy!
- Aldo: Boss, we cant have a stiff in the house with company coming!
- Snaps: You're right. It ain't proper.
- Snaps: Connie! Am-scary!
- Connie: Do I have to, boss? Every time I have, I fall behind.
- Connie: Even in the old days, he was known as an honest crook.
- Dr. Poole: That's an oxymoron.
- Connie: Gee, you shouldn't ought to said that, Doc.
- Snaps: Yeah, leave Connie alone. He does the best he can.