One Million Years B.C.
1966 film by Don Chaffey, Ray Harryhausen
Travel back through time and space to the edge of man's beginnings... discover a savage world whose only law was lust! (taglines)
- Narrator: This is a story of long, long ago; when the world was just beginning.
- Narrator: There are not many men yet. Just a few tribes scattered across the wilderness. Never venturing far, unaware that other tribes exist even. Too busy with their own lives to be curious. Too frightened of the unknown to wander. Their laws are simple: the strong take everything. This is Akhoba, leader of the Rock Tribe...
- Akhoba: [ordering his older son to kill the warthog] Sakana!
- Narrator: And these are his sons, Sakana and Tumak.
- Tumak: [volunteering himself] Tumak!
- Narrator: There is no love loss between them. And that is our story.
- MEN AND MONSTERS BATTLE TO RULE THE EARTH!
- Recreated as never before - with all its realism, savagery, and scenic splendors captured on the Giant Screen in breathtaking COLOR by DeLuxe
- This is the way it was.
- Travel back through time and space to the edge of man's beginnings... discover a savage world whose only law was lust!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|