Old Dogs (film)
2009 film by Walt Becker
Old Dogs is a 2009 American comedy film about two friends and business partners who find their lives turned upside down when strange circumstances lead them to be the temporary guardians of seven year-old twins.
- Directed by Walt Becker. Written by David Diamond and David Weissman.
Sit. Stay. Play Dad.taglines
- [reading fine print from one of Dan's prescription bottles] Watch out for sudden loss of depth perception?
- Whoa, does this drink come with a diving board? It's insane!
- Yancy: [after tackling Dan] How's that feel, Gilmore Girl?
- Dan: If I'm going to be an old dad, you're going to be an Uncle Charlie. We can do this.
- Charlie: We?
- Yancy: You ladies ready to play a little Ultimate Frisbee?
- Dan: I think so, Mr. Testosterone!
- Charlie: You crying, man?
- Jimmy: [holding back tears] I ain't cyring!
- Charlie: The kids have never seen Friday the 13th, part 1 or 2!
- Vicki: Oh, my God!
- Dan: He's kidding. He's a kidder. He was scared of The Wizard of Oz. He's kidding. The monkeys got him in the nuts.
- Zach: I think "scat" is poop.
- Dan: Really, son?
- Zach: Yeah.
- Charlie: You wiped poop on my face?
- Dan: Yeah. Scat happens, man.
- Sit. Stay. Play Dad.
- Life is Not Child-Proof
- John Travolta - Charlie Reed
- Robin Williams - Dan Rayburn
- Kelly Preston - Vicki Greer, Dan's wife
- Seth Green - Craig White
- Ella Bleu Travolta - Emily Greer, Dan & Vicki's daughter
- Lori Loughlin - Amanda Reed
- Conner Rayburn - Zach Greer, Dan & Vicki's son
- Rita Wilson - Jenna
- Bernie Mac - Jimmy Lunchbox
- Matt Dillon - Troop Leader Barry
- Old Dogs quotes at the Internet Movie Database