North Korea–United States relations
|This article about politics is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.
- [The findings indicate North Korea] has developed a robust acquisition network capable of circumventing, without detection, sanction regimes that have been in place for nearly two decades
- the CAR report according to Report: North Korean missile fired by Russia against Ukraine contained US and European components CNN (February 20, 2024)
- We have extended our hand, but North Korea will not unclench its fist.
- Daniel R. Russel, as quoted in "Taking North Korea at its Word: Why we should take more seriously what North Korea tells its own people" (13 February 2016), by Brian Reynolds Myers, NKNews
- Encyclopedic article on North Korea–United States relations on Wikipedia