American animated series
Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu is a computer-animated American-Danish tv-show based on the similar-named Lego toy brand.
Way of the NinjaEdit
The Golden WeaponEdit
- Kai: But what about my sister?!
- Jay: [gasps] We're saving a girl?! Is she hot?
- Cole: Jay...
- Jay: I-I just wanna know what we're getting ourselves into! [to Kai] Does she like blue?
- Kai: Back off!
King of ShadowsEdit
- Kai: [to Garmadon] You can't hurt me here! You are banished! Trapped in the underworld!
Weapons of DestinyEdit
- Kai: [to Cole, Zane, and Jay] No! This is Sensei's fight.
Secrets of the BlacksmithEdit
Flight of the Dragon NinjaEdit
The New Masters of SpinjitsuEdit
An Underworldly TakeoverEdit
Return to the Fire TempleEdit
Battle Between BrothersEdit
Season 1: Rise of the SerpentineEdit
Rise of the SnakesEdit
- Jay: Lloyd Garmadon? I thought we're gonna face Lord Garmadon!
- Cole: It's his son!
- Kai: [to Zane] If you hadn't followed that silly bird, none of this would've happened!
Never Trust A SnakeEdit
- Lloyd: [to Pythor] I thought you were my friend!
Can of WormsEdit
The Snake KingEdit
- Kai: [to Zane] You're... a robot?!
Once Bitten, Twice ShyEdit
- [the Constrictai destroyed the Samurai's Mech]
- Pythor: Finally, the mystery man is revealed! [takes the helmet off Nya's head] Or should I have said mystery girl? Who's gonna save you now, hmm?
- Nya: [to Jay] Whatever happens next, just remember... you are the best you.
The Royal BlacksmithsEdit
The Green NinjaEdit
All of NothingEdit
Rise of the Great DevourerEdit
Day of the Great DevourerEdit
Season 2: Rise of the Spinjitzu MasterEdit
Darkness Shall RiseEdit
Pirates vs. NinjaEdit
Lloyd: Fair? Fair isn't a word where I come from.
Wrong Place, Wrong TimeEdit
The Stone ArmyEdit
The Day Ninjago Stood StillEdit
The Last VoyageEdit
Island of DarknessEdit
- Wu: Not you, Lloyd.
- Lloyd: Aw, seriously? Are we still doing this?
- Misako: Wu is right. If you were to come across your father, it could prematurely start the final battle. We need to be at full strength before we take any risks.
- Jay: [mocking Lloyd; laughing] Jealous?