Nicole Lapin (born March 7, 1984) is an American journalist and an anchor on CNN. She is the creator and host of "Young People Who Rock."
- I didn't know whether to run from my seat...I was in the line of fire. My desk is now a crime scene.
- Interview with Variety Magazine.  (April 2007)
- Anchoring four hours a day, solo, you have to know your stuff. But I do. I'm a real geek.
- Interview with Wired Magazine.  (26 June 2007)
- Intelligence is attractive, but so is life experience. You can’t amass it just by reading a ton of books. But you can live a lot of life in a short time. Travel. Talk to everyone. Collect adventures, and use them to understand the world. That’s how you learn to treat people well. And that’s sexy.
- Interview with Men's Health Magazine.  (September 2007)
- I’m a vegan. But, no one believes it because when you’re out in the field, most of your meal options involve meat with a side of something fried. I’ve learned how to be creative and improvise and can eat anywhere — even a steak house or a gas station.
- Interview with 944 Magazine, "Woman of Power." (November 2007)
- This is a competitive business — there are a lot of women who want these jobs, but experience, education, and smarts go a long way. I’m still figuring it out — I learn new things every day. Once you stop learning, you should get out of the business. It’s just really about being hungry for more.
- Interview with CosmoGIRL!  (May 2008)
Powergirls Magazine Cover StoryEdit
- My generation isn’t tolerant of what they see as fake or staged. They’re looking for authenticity and honesty. Journalists who want to reach them need to be able to say, ‘I don’t personally have all the answers, but I do have a good idea about where we’ll find them.'
- Cover Interview with Powergirls Magazine, "Nicole Lapin: Rebel in the Newsroom" by Kim Siegelson.
- It’s not about hair, it’s about being you--whether that’s something the industry has seen before and accepts or not.