|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- In his heart, Simon Yakida knew he was digging his own grave.
- Investigators identified 29 members of the 173rd Airborne as suspects in confirmed cases of torture. Fifteen of them admitted the acts. Yet only three were punished, records show. They received fines or reductions in rank. None served any prison time.
- A Tortured Past, August 2006
About Nick TurseEdit
- It only makes sense in an academic culture in which transgression is by definition political and in which any kind of rage against society can be considered radical.
- David Farber, on Turse's views about Columbine High School massacre. The Martyrs of Columbine: Faith and the Politics of Tragedy, p. 25.