Navjot Singh Sidhu
Indian cricketer and politician
- It is better to ride a pony than a horse which throws you.
- The world is all about mind and matter; I don't mind and you don't matter.
- If one-day cricket was pyjama cricket, then Twenty20 is underwear cricket.
- This cricket is like a burger, you can have it once a week but for a whole meal, you need to return to Test cricket. More than once a week, and it will give you a tummy ache.
- On Twenty20 cricket, in "Twenty20 game is 'underwear' cricket: Sidhu" in Daily News and Analysis (17 July 2006).
- Wickets are like wives - you never know which way they will turn!
- To Martin Crowe.
Quotes about SidhuEdit
- With regards to Sidhu’s Pakistan trips, Singh claims to have told Sidhu, “Here are my soldiers getting killed and you are going and hugging the Pakistani chief General Bajwa. Then you are going to Imran Khan where policies are made against our nation. Do you know how many drones are coming into Punjab on a daily basis? How much weaponry has come into Punjab? How much RDX explosives, how many grenades, how many pistols, over 50,000 rounds of ammunition, all that is coming in the state, what does it come in for?”
- Amarinder Singh quoted in