My Science Project
1985 film by Jonathan R. Betuel
My Science Project is a 1985 comedy science fiction film directed by Jonathan R. Betuel and starring John Stockwell, Danielle von Zerneck, Fisher Stevens, Raphael Sbarge, Dennis Hopper, Richard Masur and Barry Corbin.
The funniest sci-fi movie of the summer. (taglines)
- Cop: Hey, kid. Why do you wear sunglasses at night?
- Vince: Because when you're cool, the sun shine on you 24 hours a day.
- Nulty: What's your name, cowboy?
- Bob Roberts: Robert Roberts, Esquire to you, honky!
- Latello: My old man says, "Treat broads like dirt and they love ya."
- Harlan: Oh, yeah? So where's your old lady?
- Latello: My parents are divorced.
- Vince: I just want to be home watching cartoons!
- Sherman: This planet has been extinct for sixty billion years!
- Vince: Yeah? Well I ain't ever seen one before!
- Vince: [gives the finger to another driver] Sit on this, buttplug!
- Vince: Danger makes great sex.
- Michael: [at the school library counter] We need a book.
- Sherman: Oh, a car book?
- Vince: [mockingly] A car book?
- Michael: No, a book on strange things.
- Sherman: Like Vince.
- Vince: [grabs Sherman] Hey, syonara dicknose!
- Sentry: Morituri te salutant.
- Latello: Yo, Sherman. What did he say?
- Sherman: He's going to kick your ass.
- Ellie: [while being chased by police] What are we going to do?
- Vince: About one to five with good behavior.
- Harlan: Caps to the dynamite, dynamite to the legs, got it?
- Ellie: Caps to the dynamite, dynamite to the legs, got it.
- Harlan: Latello?
- Ellie: Caps to the legs, legs to the dynamite.
- Harlan: Come on!
- Ellie: Hey, good thing I watch TV, huh?
- Vince: I could be home watching Magnum!
- Vince: Son of a bitch, what do you call this wawa?
- Sherman: I believe you'd call him a Neanderthal man.
- Vince: Well, I don't care what country he's from!
- Vince: I'm cool, you're cool, we're cool, thank you, good night!
- The funniest sci-fi movie of the summer.
- We must not destroy the world.