My Mad Fat Diary
My Mad Fat Diary is a British television series that debuted on E4 on 14 January 2013. It is based on "My Fat, Mad Teenage Diary" written by Rae Earl, and follows the story of 16 year old Rae, who has just been discharged from a psychiatric hospital and is adjusting to everyday life.
It's a Wonderful Rae Part 2 [1.06]Edit
- Rae: I've been to a place this dark once before. Nearly made the biggest mistake. But what was the mistake? Ever cutting myself in the first place, or not cutting deep enough?
- Rae: No, this isn't how it's meant to be.
- Tix: What, did you think you could just slip out of the world with nothing happening because of it? Do you think anyone can do that?
- Rae: I nearly did something stupid.
- Kester: How stupid are we talking?
- Rae: The stupidest.
- Kester: What made you want to do something like that?
- Rae: I just can't see a way out. I can't see any way out.
- Kester: Of what?
- Rae: Being me.
- Kester: So why don't you tell me how you're feeling.
- Rae: Same old. I just wish I could make Tix better.
- Kester: Well, it's a really good sign that she made it through the night.
- Rae: So I don't get where I am. I tried to so something stupid. So, do you think I need to come back into hospital?
- Kester: No.
- Rae: So you do think I'm better?
- Kester: No.
- Rae: So, what?
- Kester: I think you're ready to start therapy.
Cast and charactersEdit
- Sharon Rooney - Rachel 'Rae' Earl
- Ian Hart - Kester
- Claire Rushbrook - Rae's mum
- Jodie Comer - Chloe
- Nico Mirallegro - Finn
- Dan Cohen - Archie
- Jordan Murphy - Chop
- Ciara Baxendale - Izzy
- Bamshad Abedi-Amin - Karim
- Sophie Wright - Tix
- Shazad Latif - Dr. Nick Kassar
- Darren Evans - Danny Two Hats
- Eliot Otis Brown Walters - Big G