My Life as a Teenage Robot
It Came from Next Door / Pest Control [1.1]Edit
- Brad: Hi Jenny, my name's Brad- whoa, a real life robot!
- Jenny: A real life teenager!
- Both: [in unison] Whoa! Look at that, and those and the hair [laughs]
- Brad: So, you're like a super hero who goes around the world having death-defying adventures and defeating dastardly villains?
- Jenny: Mm-hmm.
- Brad: Sweet!
- Jenny: And you're a teenager who goes to high school and meet tons of other kids and hangs out with them?
- Brad: Of course.
- Jenny: Cool!
Raggedy Android / Class Action [1.2]Edit
- Brad: This year Tuck's gonna face his fears and ride the Ferris Wheel!
- Jenny: Tuck's afraid of heights?
- Brad: No, giant wheels. Anything bigger than a car tire gives him the heebie-jeebies.
- Tuck: But this year, I'm gonna beat Mr. Ferris and his Giant Hoop of Horror!
- Brad: (about Jenny) Come on Doc, I'm sure no one will notice her.
- Dr. Wakeman: (skeptical) A six and a half foot mechanical girl, and no one will notice?
- Jenny: Please, Mom. There's gotta be some way I can go.
- Dr. Wakeman: I'm sorry, XJ-9. (Jenny starts simmering)
- Brad: Tuck, we'd better go.
- Tuck: Aw, but I wanna see the fight.
- Jenny: (getting really mad) You never let me do... ANYTHING I WANT! WORK! WORK! WORK! I never get to have any fun! If you don't let me go, I'll...I'll...
- Dr. Wakeman: Don't you raise you lasers to me, young lady!
- Jenny: (starts crying her eyes out)
Attack of the 5 1/2 Ft. Geek / Doom with a View [1.3]Edit
(Sheldon is being thrown across the room by a bunch of bullies)
Jenny: Excuse me, I need to speak with the young man you're terrorizing?
Hear No Evil / Unlicensed Flying Object [1.4]Edit
- Alien Karl: (as he and his wife walk back to their UFO) Yeah, well personally, I can't wait to get off this hick planet. Bunch of rip-off artists, these earthlings. Five bucks for a cup of coffee. No extraterrestrial discount at the hotel. And I know that bellboy stole my tricorder!
- Mrs. Wakeman: Earrings? I designed a state-of-the-art, crime-fighting robot, not some simple mannequin to hang with googols and gimcrackery!
Party Machine / Speak No Evil [1.5]Edit
- Jenny: Your little girl is growing up.
- Mrs. Wakeman: You're right, XJ-9. Well technically you're wrong because you're a robot and will remain a teenager forever, but metaphorically, you're absolutely right.
- Jenny: How is it, again, that you know the Minutians will land here?
- Mrs. Wakeman: They always land here. Why do you think I moved here?
- Tuck: Hi, Jenny! How was Japan?
- Jenny: [in Japanese] Good afternoon.
- Tuck: "Konichiwa"? Cool! [He and his brother were given two gifts from Jenny] For us?
- Brad: Aw, you didn't have to bring these.
- Jenny: [in Japanese] Eh, no big.
- Tuck: "So ne". Hahaha!
- Brad: Hahaha! I got to run to the mall. Hey, Jenny, you want to come?
- Jenny: [in Japanese] Sure.
- Brad: Huh?
- Jenny: [in Japanese] What's wrong with you? Don't you hear me? I love going to the mall. [she is surprised] Why Japanese? Why am I only speaking Japanese? Why? AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!
See No Evil / The Great Unwashed [1.6]Edit
- Brad: Jenny, get your eyes!
- Jenny: Come on Brad, don't give up now, we almost got him!
- Brad: Get your eyes, Jenny!
- Jenny: Tuck! now your chance.
- Tuck: Get those eyes!
The Return of the Raggedy Android / The Boy Who Cried Robot [1.7]Edit
- Brad: Oh! Hi! what's your name?
- Jenny (chuckles): Jenny.
- Brad: Jenny,huh?
- Brad: Aheh-hehe.
- Jenny (chuckles)
- Brad: My best friend's name is Jen...
- Jenny: Best friend, huh?
- Brad: Wow, what happened? You look totally...normal.
Sibling Tsunami / I Was a Preschool Dropout [1.8]Edit
Hostile Makeover / Grid Iron Glory [1.9]Edit
- Jenny: So, Vexus. Ready to surrender?
- Vexus: So, you've dismantled a handful of my drones. But, we are legion! One day, soon, you will join us, and together, we will enslave the human race!
- Jenny: Think again, evil robot queen. Because as long as there's a human being alive that needs my help, I'll be there. When you see a little kid trying to outrun a cannibal android, I'll be there. When you see some working guy trying to get his change back from a demon possessed snack machine, I'll be there. And when the day come that crime-fighting robots and plain folks can live together in peace, laughing and hooting it up...
- Vexus: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it already. But your words are meaningless! You will be a member of the Cluster before you know it. Be seeing you.
- Jenny: What a... witch.
- Brad: My only battle today is between my urge to gorge on chocolate and my desire to be zit-free for school photos tomorrow.
- (during the football game)
- Jenny: Are we the only ones left?
- Brad: All that's left standing.
- Jenny: But, what about Dominelli?
- Brad: Broken scapula.
- Jenny: Thomas?
- Brad: They ripped his butt off.
- Jenny: Sanchez?
- Brad: Fractured toe.
- Jenny: Parkins?
- Brad: Inner-cranial dislocation.
- Jenny: Lopez?
- Brad: Real bad owwie.
- Jenny: Cruz?
- Brad: Comatose, but he wasn't much of a talker anyway.
Dressed To Kill / Shell Game [1.10]Edit
- Tiff: Whatever. You better find some inspiration and fast or we're gonna take our business elsewhere.
Daydream Believer / This Time With Feeling [1.11]Edit
- Jenny: (gushing) Oh my gosh, and then I enjoyed a glass of juice for the first time - orange juice! It tasted like apple! Then Don and I sat in a hot tub, and I didn't electrocute him!
- Brad: You know, Jenn, dreams are more fun to have than to hear about.
- Jenny: I can turn my dream off anytime I want to. I'm in total control.
- Brad: Is that why you've been jumping on desks and riding drinking fountains?
- Jenny: [When she sees her teacher coming up to her with a piece of paper saying she failed because of her being loud] Uh oh.
- Jenny: [giggling] That tickles. [giggles more]
- Brad: Yeah, they are a little primitive; you'll probably feel better without 'em.
- Jenny: Yeah, you're right. [raises her arm up showing the last of her nerve ending, she touches it; and she laughs]
Saved by the Shell / Tradeshow Showdown [1.12]Edit
The Wonderful World of Wizzly / Call Hating [1.13]Edit
- (after all the park robots have go wild)
- Tuck: Well, this is another fine mess you've gotten us into, Jennifer.
- Jenny: That was horrible!
- Brad: Okay, the waterfall was pretty weak. Just consider it a warm up for what's to come.
- Jenny: A warm up?
- Brad: Sure, ya gotta start somewhere.
- Tuck: And the rest of the rides only get better.
- Jenny: (upset) And do the rest of these rides make fools out of robots too?
- Brad: What are you talking about?
- Jenny: I'm talking about hydrolic surges forced into your hips to make them shake. Do you have any idea what that can do to a ball and socket joint?
- Brad: Come on, Jenny, it's all in good fun!
- Jenny: Yeah, fun for the humans! How'd you like to sing some stupid song over and over all day long?
Robot For All Seasons [2.1]Edit
Note: There is a scene when Todd Sweeney is in Jenny's Bellybolt
Future Shock / Humiliation 101 [2.2]Edit
Last Action Zero / Mind Over Matter [2.3]Edit
Mind over Matter - Jenny is convinced to beat her new enemy she needs to take other forms, when none seem to work, Jenny thinks she can't be upgraded
Note: When Jenny says that bolts and upgrades aren't important, her head bolts pop off and her brain falls out with her eyes onto the pavement
Love 'Em or Leash 'Em / Teen Team Time [2.4]Edit
Sister Sledgehammer / Pajama Party Prankapalooza [2.5]Edit
Sister Sledgehammer - the Cluster turns Jenny into a huge mind-controlled monster and only her sisters can save her
Dancing With My Shell / Around the World in Eighty Pieces [2.6]Edit
- (after trying to dance with the SilverShell as he runs back into the gym again)
- Jenny (XJ9): I've heard of playing hard to get, but hard to hang on to?!
- Brad: (while escaping in the mini-jet from a flock of flying animals) What is this place?!
- Sheldon: It's evolution gone mad!!
- (after discussing how to find Jenny's pieces)
- Tuck: Are you sure Dr. Wakeman will loan her mini-jet to a dwarf, two teens, and a disembodied head?
Armagedroid / Killgore [2.7]Edit
- (about all the people around)
- Jenny: Wow Killgore. How many people did you tell about this?
- Killgore: Killgore has many adoring fans, that he shall destroy!!
A Pain In My Sidekick / Crash Pad Crash [2.8]Edit
Crash Pad Crash - Jenny gets her own crib in her mom's shed but learns partying all night doesn't give her any time to do her duties Note: There is a scene when Jenny farts
Escape from Cluster Prime [2.9]Edit
- Vexus: I've tried everything! Missiles, drones, robots, nanobots, Smytus, Krakus, acne! Well, no more mister nice queen. If I can't bring you to the Cluster, I'll bring the Cluster to you!
Victim of Fashion [2.10]Edit
- Tiff: (about Jenny's transformations) Now she has fashion growing out of her floppy drive? How're we supposed to compete with that?
- Brit: Dont fret, Tiff. We've been the fashion divas of this school for too long.
- Sheldon: (to Jenny) But removing your weapons system? Are you sure that's such a good idea?
- Brad: Yeah, Jen. Sounds pretty risky.
- Jenny: (very certain) I don't care!!! It's better to be fashionable than functional. I want a slim-down look that will make Brit and Tiff look like stuffed sausages. Take it out! Take it all out!
Designing Women / Robot Riot [2.11]Edit
Bradventure / Mama Drama [2.12]Edit
Jenny: (facing Brad) I don't know how you did it but you came to my rescue and the bravery was 100% Brad,YOU'RE MY HERO! (Jenny and Brad hugged). Note: This episode reveals Nora has a key to shut Jenny off
Toying with Jenny / Teenage Mutant Ninja Troubles [2.13]Edit
Teen Idol/Sheldon's Other Life [2.14]Edit
Weapons of Mass Distraction / There's No Place Like Homeschool [3.1]Edit
No Harmony with Melody/Tuckered Out [3.2]Edit
Stage Fright / Never Say Uncle [3.3]Edit
The Legion of Evil / Infectuous Personality [3.4]Edit
Agent Double-O Sheldon [3.5]Edit
Voyage to Space Biker's Planet/Queen Bee [3.6]Edit
The Bikers turn Jenny into a motorbike and Jenny travels to their planet threatening to expose their double lives if they don't change her back to normal
Puppet Bride/Historionic [3.7]Edit
Trash Talk/Who's The Fan [3.8]Edit
Girl Of Steal / Weapons Of Mass Distraction [3.9]Edit
Enclosure Of Doom/Ball and Chain [3.10]Edit
Bad Mojo In The Dojo [3.11]Edit
This episode does exist.