Nigerian singer and songwriter
|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- People mistake it for a guy's name or a nick name. Gift is my real name and that is where I got the G in Muma Gee, forget the fact that I added double ‘e’ to it, just as it sounds Gee but the G is just the G in Gift. For the Muma, the Jamaicans will call mother Muma and papa Pupa. The Muma in my name means 'do good' in my language.
- In "I am single, apply within – Muma Gee" by Funmi Salome Johnson on nigeriafilms.com, October 25, 2008: On the meaning behind her stage name
- [It] is all about the African woman, her beauty and how she makes herself beautiful. An African woman is therefore not to be messed up with or looked down upon because she’s feminine. Even though she’s beautiful, she’s strong and has a sense of pride.
- In "The role Emeka Ike played in my marriage" by Opeoluwani Ogunjimi on vanguardngr.com, June 15, 2013: On her song "African Woman Skillashy"
- One needs to take one’s time because good work takes time. But it must be worth the wait in the end.
- In "The role Emeka Ike played in my marriage" by Opeoluwani Ogunjimi on vanguardngr.com, June 15, 2013: On the delay of her album Motherland
- "keep moving on and you will get there someday."
- In " Muma Gee giving detailed information on the word "Kade" it is a courageous word that gives hope. After which she state that she believe so much in empowerment.
- I get that skillashy, effizzy, I'm sexy, afrotastic
that skillashy, effizzy, I'm sexy and afrotastic
my body no be for sale oh
I no dey sell oh
I be African woman ooo
- "African Woman Skillashy" on youtube.com, 2012.