A Muslim who ignores the correct rules of Islam
(Redirected from Mujahideen)
standard Arabic but the colloqu (alternately spelled mujahideen) is more frequently encountered. A few English speakers use mujahids.
|This Islam-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Siapa yang menuntut ilmu dengan niat yang ikhlas, dia mendapat kehormatan sebagai mujahid, pejuang Allah.
- He who studies with sincere will, will be honored as a mujahid, defender of Allah.
- Ahmad Fuadi, Negeri 5 Menara, p. 190.
- "Not equal are those believers remaining [at home] - other than the disabled - and the mujahideen, [who strive and fight] in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred the mujahideen through their wealth and their lives over those who remain [behind], by degrees. And to both Allah has promised the best [reward]. But Allah has preferred the mujahideen over those who remain [behind] with a great reward."
- Qur'an, 4:95 (Sahih International)
- "And verily We shall try you till We know those of you who strive hard (for the cause of Allah) and the steadfast, and till We test your record"
- Qur'an 47:31 (Pickthall)