American romantic/black comedy
Mr. Wrong is a 1996 romantic comedy film starring Ellen DeGeneres and Bill Pullman. A year after this film, DeGeneres came out of the closet. DeGeneres still mentions this film occasionally in her talk show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Okay, Whitman's records. Lived with his mother until about six months ago. Had one serious relationship with an Inga... Gunther who once tried to assassinate the rock temptress... STEVIE NICKS!
- Inga: Bob, cut the couch!
- Martha: Don't cut the couch, HEY...
- Inga: HEY IS FOR HORSES!
- Inga: [about to open a jar of ants] Prepare to be consumed, Martha Alston! PREPARE TO BE... oh, God! They're dead. Bob?
- Bob: They are?
- Inga: Yes, didn't you feed them?
- Bob: I thought you said you wanted them hungry?
- Inga: HUNGRY, Bob! Not DEAD! Now what are we going to do?
- Martha: We could re-schedule, like, you know, next Tuesday is good for me.
- Inga: Dream on, little beauty!