Morgan Murphy (food critic)
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Bourbon & Bacon (2014)Edit
- I went on a bourbon diet for three days and lost a week.
- p. 68
- Another round? It would be rude not to.
- p. 74
- Abstaining from bourbon and bacon doesn't make you live longer. It just feels that way.
- p. 130
- Bacon tastes better than skinny feels.
- p. 161
- If there's no bacon in heaven, I don't plan on going.
- p. 180
- All my life my mother has told me I'm hard to shop for. She can't find the bacon aisle!
- p. 193
- I don't care whether the glass is half full or half empty as long as there's bacon on the plate.
- p. 213
- Bacon makes almost any meal tolerable.
- p. 216
- I wish you all full plates, glasses, tables, and hearts.
- p. 288
Off the Eaten Path: Second Helpings (2013)Edit
- This isn't a diet book. In fact, you may gain 30 pounds just reading it.
- p. 7
- I may be the only man in America who can qualify for workers' comp based on my cholesterol.
- p. 7
Off the Eaten Path (2011)Edit
- If you truly want to learn a place, eat the food of its people.
- p. 8