Monster House is a 2006 American computer animated fantasy film, released on July 21, 2006 produced by ImageMovers and Amblin Entertainment, and distributed by Columbia Pictures. Executive produced by Robert Zemeckis and Steven Spielberg, this is the first time since Back to the Future Part III.
- Skull: Calm down! You make me want to throw up in some tin foil and eat it!
[from the trailer]
- Mom: We'll be back tomorrow night. Oh, if anything happens, call the police and hide in your closet.
- Dad: He knows that.
- Jenny: There!
[waves flashlight at chandelier]
- Jenny: Well, if those are his teeth, and that's the tongue, then that must be the uvula!
- Chowder: Oh, so it's a girl house...
- Jenny: [looks at him] What?
- DJ: I've just... murdered a guy!
- Chowder: Naw... when it's an accident, it's called manslaughter.
- Jenny: Are you guys mentally challenged? Because if you are, then I'm certified to teach you baseball.
- Chowder: We're dead.
- Chowder: You've killed us, and now we're dead!
- Mr. Nebbercracker: [to Little Girl] GET OFF MY LAWN!
[to Girl screams in terror as she helplessly tries to get her trike off the lawn]
- Nebbercracker: Arrrrgh, trespasser!!! Do you want to be eaten alive???
- Little Girl: No.
- Nebbercracker: THEN GET OUT OF HERE!!!
[Girl screaming Running Away From Him, But She Forgot Her Trike]
- Little Girl: My Trike.
- Nebbercracker: [Angrily Took the Wheels off her Trike & Growling]
- Little Girl: [Crying]
- Nebbercracker: Stay Away From My House.
- Mitchel Musso as DJ Walters
- Sam Lerner as Charles "Chowder"
- Spencer Locke as Jenny Bennett
- Steve Buscemi as Horace Nebbercracker
- Maggie Gyllenhaal as Elizabeth "Zee"
- Catherine O'Hara as Mrs. Walters
- Fred Willard as Mr. Walers
- Jason Lee as Bones
- Jon Heder as Reginald "Skull" Skulinski
- Kevin James as Officer Landers
- Nick Cannon as Officer Lester
- Kathleen Turner as Constance