(Redirected from Mohammad Taqi Mesbah-Yazdi)
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Our noblest duty is to strive to reduce oppression, to be more [stringent] in our implementation of Islamic law... and to weaken the control of oppressive and tyrannical regimes over the oppressed. These [actions] can [hasten] the return of the Hidden Imam...
- Do not be worried about the events and earthquakes that have occurred. Know that God created this world as a test ... The supreme leader holds a great many of the blessings God has given us and at a time of such uncertainties our eyes must turn to him.
- We should know that 1,400 years ago the Koran said that the enemies of Islam will always fight while chanting peace-seeking slogans.
- Freeman, Colin (20 November 2005). "The rise of Prof 'Crocodile' - a hardliner to terrify hardliners". The Telegraph (London). Retrieved on 7 March 2008.
- Islam cannot accept that a group of people congregate and decide to initiate laws for themselves
- Ettela'at, 1 Oct. 1993
- ...when protecting Islam and the Muslim `Ummah depends on martyrdom operations, it not only is allowed, but even is an obligation...
- Martyrdom Operations. Yazdi's Website. Retrieved on 29 July 2013.