Mohamed Azmin Ali
Economic Affairs Minister of Malaysia
|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Based on the approved development allocation for 2018 (by the central government), MYR4.1 billion was earmarked for Sabah and we want to ensure that it is fully spent for the sake of development in the state. Priority has been given to the education sector so that the dilapidated schools that exist in Sabah are promptly developed.
- Mohamed Azmin Ali (2018) cited in "Azmin wants to ensure that allocation is properly spent for upgrading of rundown schools in Sabah" on The Star Online, 15 September 2018
- We want to build a clean and healthy party (People's Justice Party) with noble ethical values and as leaders, we must give reminders and advice to everyone so that the party will progress smoothly.
- Mohamed Azmin Ali (2018) cited in "Mohamed Azmin: Dr M wants more time to look into suitability of ECRL" on EdgeProp, 5 October 2018
- We must pursue a balanced development path, with policies that enhance inclusion, integrity and sustainability as well as delivering economic growth for the continued prosperity of Malaysians.
- Mohamed Azmin Ali (2018) cited in "Azmin: A different economic logic for Malaysia" on The Star Online, 8 October 2018