Mike's New Car
2002 animated short film
Michael Wazowski (Mike)Edit
- [After turning on the car] It's like we've released a panther.
- [As Sully plays with the adjustable seat] WILL YOU CUT IT OUT?!
- Don't touch anything!
- Mike: [Showing Sully his new car] Ta-da! What do you think?
- Sulley: What was wrong with your old car?
- Mike: Three little words, Sulley: Six wheel drive!!
- Mike: [Referring to the seat] It's adjustable.
- [Sulley presses a button and his seat goes really low. He raises the seat, and then makes it move all around. Mike starts to look annoyed]
- Mike: WILL YOU CUT IT OUT?!
- Sulley: [to Mike, who is trying to close the hood] I'll get it! [accidentally slams hood on Mike's hand; Mike screams in pain] Oh, sorry! Sorry! [Sulley presses a button, and the hood flies open, launching Mike into the air. Mike falls into the hood and the hood closes on him; the car phone rings. Sulley answers] Hello?
- Mike: [on phone] PUSH THE BUTTON!
- Sulley: [tries to readjust the rearview mirror after he bashed it with his head, but accidentally breaks it off] Oops.
- Mike: [dangerously calm] Get out of the car, please. [snaps] Get out, out, out, out, OUT! GET OUTTA MY CAR!
- [Sulley is forced out of the car and stands on the pavement. The car starts up and suddenly speeds off. Five of the six wheels roll past Sulley. The sixth one follows more slowly]
- Sulley: Hmm, that's weird. The airbag didn't go off.
- [the airbag inflates and blasts Mike back up the street; Sulley catches him]
- Mike: I miss my old car. You know, with the vroom-vroom and the clang-clang and the bang-bang? [sighs]
- Sulley: You, uh, wanna walk?
- Mike: [exhausted] Yes.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|