Miami 7 aired in England from April 8, 1999 until July 8, 1999, and had sequels, two in America: L.A., and Hollywood; and one in Spain. The band, S Club stars as themselves struggling for success as a band, and they’re none to pleased of their manager, who fails at getting them a gig. They are offered given a gig in Miami, Florida United States. Two brothers at a hotel were looking for entertainment to increase revenues, but the older of two also has the band working odd jobs around the hotel. Each episode has the band perform one of their songs, with expertion of Tie A Yellow Ribbon and Dancing Queen, from their album. The series was instant hit, and it aired in the United States on ABC Family, then Fox Family, which was also succussful, from November 6 1999, February 6 2000
- 1 Episode One: Take Off
- 2 Episode Two: Howard's Hotel
- 3 Episode Three: The Blue Chevy
- 4 Episode Four: Wind Resistance
- 5 Episode Five: The Man From E.M.I.
- 6 Episode Six: Alligator
- 7 Episode Seven: Volleyball
- 8 Episode Eight: Alien Hunter
- 9 Episode Nine: Missing
- 10 Episode Ten: Court in the Act
- 11 Episode Elevn: Bermuda Triangle
- 12 Episode Tweleve: How Deep is Your Love
- 13 Episode Thirdteen: Reprise
- 14 External links
Episode One: Take OffEdit
- Tina: Jon missed a step, and someone was a bit flat on the second chorus [Referring to Paul) .
- Paul: I started to think about lunch, I completely lost it.
- Tina: [Sarcastically] Thanks Paul.
- Paul: You're welcome, Tina.
- Tina: But apart from that, I thought we were okay.
- Tina: Listen, we all have to tell him. We gotta stand firm together. Unity is power.
- Jo: Bradley, get over here.
- Bradley: Yeah, coming
- Tina: United we stand!
- Everyone: Yeah!
- Hannah: Divided we…what happens if we're divided?
- Paul: We fall
- Hannah: That’s it!
- Bradley: There should be some Power Rangers type lighten flashing by now. Shouldn’t there?
- [A lightening bolt hits the band, hurting them]
- Jo: If this is paradise, I'd hate to see what hell looks like.
Episode Two: Howard's HotelEdit
(Two brothers are outside of the band’s dorm room. The younger of the two has a trumpet, but he’s reluctant to use it.)
- Howard: Go on
- Marvin: I can’t; it too cruel
- Howard: Come on Marvin, you remember the song? You gotta to be cruel to cruel
- Marvin: To be kind
- Howard: What’s that
- Marvin: The song goes you got to be cruel to be kind
- Howard: Well, I like the other song better. Now, GO ON!
- Marvin: (moan)
(Marvin plays Reveille) (From their dorms)
- Jon: What’s going on?
(Rachel screams; Paul falls)
- Jo: What is that
- Tina: I don’t know, but it could definitely use a base line.
(Outside of the dorms with Bradley the only one still asleep)
- Howard: Raise and shine, move them out.
Episode Three: The Blue ChevyEdit
(The car has broken down in the middle of nowhere, Rachel walks in shot.)
- Rachel: Has it started yet?
- Jon: Where have you been Rach?
- Rachel: I went to phone for some help, see if we could get towed back.
- Tina: What did they say?
- Rachel: They said we could be here for about three weeks
- All: Three weeks?
- Rachel: (Nodding) Mmm
- Jon: Who did you phone Rachel?
- Rachel: I phoned the AA!
- All: Owww
- Tina: But we're in America you divvy!
- Rachel: Well it was worth a try wasn't it?
Episode Four: Wind ResistanceEdit
(After giving a performance as a news reporter)
- Rachel: CUT! CUT! (Blocking her band mates from wetting her with squirt guns), you said you wouldn’t soak me. You promised.
- Jon: Not such of a promise, more like a gullible test.
- Tina: I’m sorry to inform to Miss Stevens, but you failed, (goofing around).
- Rachel: Yeah, but it’s not funny. I could’ve drowned, could’ve scarred, I’m soaking wet. Do I look all right?
- Jo: Yes, of course you do.
- Bradley: Like a film star.
- Rachel: I do.
- Jon: Yeah
- Rachel: Who?
- Hannah: The Little Mermaid
- Bradley: Come on Rach, you look pretty on camera.
- Rachel: Do I?
- Bradley: Yeah, look. (He shows Rachel)
- Rachel: Oh yeah, you’re right. The camera really loves me.
- Bradley: Yeah, almost as much as you do
- Jo: We are in Florida. I mean, what if there was a hurricane.
- Rachel: Jo, the only violet winds we’re in danger is when Bradley eat Cuban food.
(Entering Howard’s office)
- Paul: All right, I admit it. I peed in the swimming pool, (spooked to see people there).
- Howard: (cheerfully) Who hasn’t?
- Tina: (to Howard) You’re a bad man!
- Bradley: (thinking Tina used profanity) Tina, you kiss her mother with that mouth.
- Hannah: Paul, this is insane! Look around!
(Jo picks up an umbrella, goes up in the air and screams)
- Rachel: Where's Jo?
- Bradley: She was there a minute ago!
- Tina: Look, up in the sky!
- Bradley: Is it a bird?
- Rachel: Is it a plane?
- Hannah: No, it's an Essex girl!
- All: Jo!
(Jo lands off-screen.)
- Paul: OH MY GOD!
- Tina: Where she go I can't see her!
- Paul: Come on!
(Tina pushes Paul back, already angry at him.)
- Tina: Not you!
- Rachel: (Angry with him as well), this is all your fault! You stay here!
(All but Paul leaves)
Episode Five: The Man From E.M.I.Edit
Episode Six: AlligatorEdit
Episode Seven: VolleyballEdit
Episode Eight: Alien HunterEdit
(See Tina’s dad, presumably Edward although not named, and Howard)
- Bradley: Check out it.
- Paul: Who’s that?
- Bradley: its Tina’s dad, it looks like he’s blaming Howard for her disappearing act.
- Edward Barrett: What kind of employer are you anyway?
- Howard: Employer… I am much more than an employer to those kids, sir. Oh yeah, I feel for them, I laugh with them, I cry with them, I would even bleed for them. (Forgetting which was Tina), Which one was your daughter again?
(After hearing Jon was writting after getting an autograph)
- Bradley: Did she leave her assistant’s number somewhere in there?
- Everyone except Tina, Edward, Howard, and Marvin: BRADLEY!
(After paying the taxi driver)
- Tina: (Seeing Edward) Dad!
- Edward: Tina, are you all right?
- Tina: I will be when somebody gets a can opener and cuts me out of this.
Episode Nine: MissingEdit
Episode Ten: Court in the ActEdit
- Tina: What are we going to do?
- Paul: We could sacrifice a goat (jokely)
- Jo: Yeah! You get in there and give him a piece of my mind!
- Bradley: Can you spare that much?
- Jo: Oh, that's very cute Brad, coming from someone who has trouble spelling IQ!