|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Confession of the Lioness: A NovelEdit
- Every morning the gazelle wakes up knowing she must run faster than the lion or will be dead. Every morning the lion wakes up knowing he must run faster than the gazelle or he'll starve. It doesn't matter if you are a lion or a gazelle: when the sun rises you better start to run.
- In war, the poor are killed. In peace, the poor dies.
- There is only a way of escape from a place: is leaving ourselves. There is only a way of leaving ourselves: is loving someone. Só há um modo de escapar de um lugar: é sairmos de nós. Só há um modo de sairmos de nós: é amarmos alguém.
- I don't like blacks, Kindzu.
- What? So, who do you like? The whites?
- I do not, too.
- I already know: you likes the indians, your race.
- No. I like mens that doesn't have a race. That's why I like you, Kindzu.