|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- We never really cared about all the things that other people cared about, you know? Like, people recognizing me on the street never interested me. I've always been kind of suspicious of the world, anyway, so it's pretty easy for me to live in my own little world.
- Jarmusch, Jim (2003). "The White Stripes: getting to know the most interesting band in music today" FindArticles.com (accessed June 6, 2006)
- I don't want to know about my biggest idols. I don't want to read their autobiographies, I don't want to find out what they're really like.
- Cameron, Keith (March 28, 2003), "The sweetheart deal". The Guardian. Retrieved December 15, 2014.
- I was able to afford a car that didn't break down every five minutes.
- When asked what she did with her first royalty check
- Epstein, Daniel (2004). "The White Stripes - Coffee and Cigarettes" SuicideGirls.com (accessed June 6, 2006)
- Actually I don't. I've never played with a bass player before, so I wouldn't even know. It wouldn't feel like it's missing, I just think it's normal … I prefer it that way so I only have to concentrate on Jack.
- When asked does she miss having a bass player in the band
- Loder, Kurt (date unknown). "The White Stripes - At the Zoo with Kurt Loder" MTV.com (accessed June 6, 2006)
- It's in this book I was reading. Apparently, there's a little red demon dwarf that haunts the city, and before every major bad thing that's happened, it's appeared to somebody. Last time, he appeared in a Cadillac.
- On what's wrong with Detroit
- Andrew Perry (13 November 2004). "What's eating Jack?", TheGuardian.com (accessed October 24, 2014)
- We were like a moth right next to the flame. It's like, do any more and you go down. We were so tired. One final lap, and then have a rest.
- Perry, Andrew (2004). "The White Stripes uncut" ObserverGuardian.co.uk (access June 6, 2006)
- On deciding to end the Elephant tour when they did
- I wasn't brought up with any religion, actually.
- Gross, Terry (2005) Fresh Air: "A White-Striped Trip: 'Get Behind Me Satan'" NPR.org (accessed June 6, 2006)
- We've never had problems. We love each other, understand each other, and get past anything.
- On her relationship with Jack White
- Frampton, Scott (July 2007), "Jack & Meg White". Esquire. 148 (1):118-119