Margot Elise Robbie (born 2 July 1990) is an Australian actress and producer.
|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I say this about everything: when I was on Neighbours I said, 'These are the best years of my life!' When I was filming 'The Wolf of Wall Street,' I said, 'These are the best months of my life!' I always think I'm having the best time ever, and that I'll never have so much fun again.
- Nojan Aminosharei, “There's something about Margot”, Elle, (Mar 25, 2014).
- I made a conscious decision not to date actors, but not because I hate actors. That’s a nasty generalization to make, and that’s not the case… People take such an interest in your love life when you have a profile, it puts a lot of stress on a relationship. So two people with profiles, I figure it’s just double the amount of scrutiny, and I’d like to avoid that at all costs.
- Marie Claire, "Exclusive Sneak Peek: Marie Claire March Cover Star Margot Robbie", February 6, 2015.
- I will never sell my soul for a paycheck. I don’t need the money because I’m not extravagant. I share my house in London with five roommates. I take the Tube—it’s free entertainment! I intend to stay the exact same person I always was; my family and friends keep me grounded.
- Amy Fine Collins, “Margot Robbie, Australia’s Newest Movie Goddess”, Vanity Fair, July 9, 2014.
- Everyone's like, 'overnight sensation.' It's not overnight. It's years of hard work.
- Chris Lee, "Margot Robbie’s careful ‘overnight sensation’ plan”, Los Angeles Times, (1/11/2014)
- You can’t tuck your hair back the way you would, you can’t wipe away tears the way you would, because you’ve got nails that are an inch long. All your mannerisms change easily, when you have inch-long acrylic nails.
- Melena Ryzik, "Acting Tips From Mrs. Wolf of Wall Street (Hint: Get a Flask)", The New York Times, (December 31, 2013).