Manuel Carlos Valls Galfetti French: [ma.nɥɛl vals], Catalan: [mənuˈɛl ˈβaʎs], Spanish: [maˈnwel ˈβals]; born 13 August 1962) is a French politician who has been the Prime Minister of France since 31 March 2014. He was the Minister of the Interior from 2012 to 2014. He is a member of the Socialist Party.
|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- la France doit vivre avec le terrorisme, mais nous ne céderons pas
- France must live with terrorism, but we will not give in
- Statement regarding Nice attacks, Russia Today, 15 July 2016
- Salafism, which has destroyed and perverted a part of the Muslim world, is a threat for Muslims, and also a danger for France.
- There is no definition of cults in law. on the other hand, these organizations know perfectly evade justice by hiding their true nature, since you are aware that freedom of conscience in France is a fundamental freedom enshrined in all our principles and our texts.
- I say also: watch (…) to any signs that would suggest that there a disempowerment. That those who plunge into Salafism are somehow victims of a great handling as regards sects. No, there is also that part of personal will that you should never rule out.
- Valls: French Muslims to conduct “all over” the fight against Salafism, Archyxx. (July 20, 2016)