Man on Fire (2004 film)
2004 American thriller film directed by Tony Scott
(Redirected from Man on Fire)
- I am going to ask questions. If you don't answer fully and truthfully, you will suffer much more than you have to. I'm going to cut your fingers off. One by one, if I have to.
- Okay, my friend. It's off to the next life for you. I guarantee, you won't be lonely.
- I'm going to tear your family apart piece by piece, YOU UNDERSTAND ME! PIECE BY PIECE!
- I don't want your money! YOU UNDERSTAND ME?! No, I want you!
- [to Samuel] I'm gonna ask your wife a couple of questions. You move... you make one sound... I'll snatch the life right outta you, understand?
- I'm goin' home, too. I'm goin' to Blue Bayou.
- A man can be an artist ... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasey's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece. I have nothing else to say.
- He'll deliver more justice in a weekend than ten years of your courts and tribunals. Just stay out of his way.
- A bullet always tells the truth.
- Samuel: Your resume is quite impressive. 16 years of military experience, extensive counter-terrorism work. I'm surprised anyone could afford you, what's the catch?
- Creasy: I drink.
- Samuel: How does that affect you?
- Creasy: Coordination, reaction time. Top professionals try to kidnap your daughter I'll do the best I can but the service will be on par with the pay.
- Samuel: What if amateurs try?
- Creasy: I'd probably kill 'em. That likely?
- Samuel: No. No one is to know about your drinking. That includes my wife.
- Pita: You're late.
- Creasy: I'm sorry.
- Pita: Where's my mother?
- Creasy: I dropped her at home.
- Pita: It's no wonder you're late. Why didn't she just come with you? [Creasy doesn't answer] Do you think my mom likes you?
- Creasy: I think she's afraid of me. But not the same way most people are.
- Pita: I'm not afraid of you.
- Creasy: I know you're not.
- Pita: Are you afraid of me?
- Creasy: I used to be. At first. But not any more.
- Pita: Good.
- Creasy: The gunshot holds no fear, say it.
- Pita: The gunshot holds no fear.
- Creasy: You welcome the sound. In fact it's the sound that sets you free. You are a prisoner on this block until that sound sets you free.
- Pita: There are some good things in this world.
- Creasy: Oh yeah, like what?
- Pita: Like meeting me.
- Pita: Do you have a girlfriend, Creasy?
- Creasy: What?
- Pita: Do you have a girlfriend?
- Creasy: No. What kind of question is that, anyway? You're supposed to be studying history, okay?
- Pita: It is history... Creasy history.
- Creasy: No, that's ancient history.
- Sister Anna: Do you ever see the Hand of God in what you do?
- Creasy: No, not for a long time.
- Sister Anna: The Bible says, "Do not be over come with evil, but overcome...?
- Creasy: "But overcome evil with good." [in Spanish] That's Romans Chapter 12 Verse 21. I am the sheep that got lost, Madre.
- Lisa: What are you gonna do?
- Creasy: What I do best. I'm gonna kill 'em. Anyone that was involved. Anybody who profited from it. Anybody who opens their eyes at me.
- Lisa: [whispering] You kill 'em all.
- Creasy: Do you think God'll forgive us for what we've done?
- Rayburn: No.
- Fuentes: A last wish, please, please. Please.
- Creasy: Last wish? I wish you had more time.
- Elderly man: In the church, they say to forgive.
- Creasy: Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
- Pita: I love you, Creasy. And you love me too, don't you?
- Creasy: Yes, I do. With all my heart, Pita. Go.