Man of the West
- Directed by Anthony Mann. Written by Reginald Rose, based on the novel The Border Jumpers by Will C. Brown.
- There's a point where you either grow up and become a human being or you rot, like that bunch.
- Don't you talk anymore, Claude? We used to talk, you and me, when we were kids. What happened? Things have kind of gone to hell haven't they? And you're still at it - stealing and killing and running.
- Lassoo's a ghost town, and that's what you are, Dock! You've outlived your kind and outlived your time, and I'm comin' to get you!
- Mr. Jones is lookin' to stretch his legs although I don't think he want them any longer than they are. [laughs]
- [to Link] I put a piece of work into you. Every last idea that shot through your head was mine. I remember every bloody minute of it.
- Link Jones: [Startled by the train engine] That's the ugliest thing I ever saw in my life!
- Sam Beasley: [Sardonically] You never met my ex-wife.
- Sam Beasley: Hello, Billie! Billie, you're lookin' very good!
- Billie Ellis: Thanks, and I thought the only thing that looked good to you was a marked deck.
- Billie Ellis: What are you lookin' at?
- Link Jones: Your shoes.
- Billie Ellis: [Looking down] My shoes? Oh, that makes this trip worthwhile. You're the first man who's looked at that part of me since I was 14 years old.
- Claude: We're gonna kill you, Link. That's a promise!
- Link Jones: You sound a little shaky, Claude. Are you nervous?