Madea Goes to Jail
2009 parodic comedy-drama directed by Tyler Perry
- Judge Mablean: There's nothin you can do. She's going to jail this time!
- Brian: [unsure] I don't know about that.
- Judge Mablean: And why not?
- Linda: Apparently your Honor , our officers forgot to mirandize her.
- Madea: I was waiting for Miranda to come in and nobody came in there ! I was waiting for her. That's right. Ain't nobody miranda me, Miranda wasn't even in the room.
- [Elizabeth looks in shock at Madea playing with a forklift to move her car. She loses her temper, runs out, and screams a scream of insanity.]
- Elizabeth: Are you insane?!
- Madea: [drives a forklift with the woman's red convertible in the forklift's arms] Didn't I tell you that was my parkin' spot? And you gonna jump in front of me and take my damn parkin' spot?!
- Elizabeth: Are you insane? Put my car down!
- Madea: Okay, I'ma put it down for ya.
- Elizabeth: OLD WOMAN, PUT MY CAR DOWN NOW!
- Madea: [grins] Okay.
- [The forklift tips over the red vehicle as it was carelessly dropped to the ground as everyone gasps, clamors, and guffaws; Elizabeth looks in total shock with her mouth gaped open as Madea, on the other hand, laughs in a mocking and a scornful way. However, Elizabeth throws a hissy fit like a spoiled 6-year-old.]
- Elizabeth: [Takes her phone out and dials a number] MY HUSBAND IS A POLICE OFFICER AND HE IS ON HIS WAY RIGHT NOW!
- [As she hold the phone to her ear, Madea exits the forklift and makes a run for her car.]
- Madea: I ain't scared of no po-po. Call the po-po, ho! Call the po-po! [slides off her hood and opens the driver door]
In Jail/Cora Brown Visiting HerEdit
- Brown: You look bad. You look like you've been doing hard time.
- Madea: [smokes] If you come up to me, I'ma cut 'er.
- Cora: You did?
- Madea: Yeah. That's what I did. They got womens up here with danglers, and I cut her right off.