Macabre (1958 film)
1958 thriller film directed by William Castle
- Directed by William Castle. Written by Robb White, based on the novel The Marble Forest by Theo Durran.
As Blood-Chilling As Being Buried Alive! (taglines)
- Ladies and gentlemen - for the next hour and fifteen minutes, you will be shown things so terrifying that the management of this theatre is deeply concerned for your welfare. Therefore, we request that each of you assume the responsibility of taking care of your neighbor. If anyone near you becomes uncontrollably frightened, will you please notify the management so that medical attention can be rushed to their aid? Please set your watches. It is 6:45 in the evening in a town called Thornton...
- As Blood-Chilling As Being Buried Alive!
- William Prince — Rodney Barrett
- Jim Backus — Jim Tyloe
- Christine White — Nancy Wetherby
- Jacqueline Scott — Polly Baron
- Susan Morrow — Sylvia Stevens
- Jonathan Kidd — Ed Quigley
- Philip Tonge — Jode Wetherby
- Dorothy Morris — Alice Barrett
- Howard Hoffman — Hummel
- Ellen Corby — Miss Kushins
- Linda Guderman — Marge Barrett
- Voltaire Perkins — Preacher
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|