Lost in Alaska
1952 film by Jean Yarbrough
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- George Bell: This is the fastest dog team in the whole world.
- Tom Watson: What do you mean?
- George Bell: Get a load of all my dogs. See the first dog? That's Butch. Then there's George. Then there's Albert. Then there's Gene. Then there's Joe
- Tom Watson: What makes them so fast?
- George Bell: You see the lead dog? Her name is Gloria.
- Tom Watson: George, you know my wife's an angel?
- George Bell: You're lucky. Mine's living!
- Tom Watson: Why Mrs. McGillicuddy, how charming you look. I know it's your hair. You've done something different to it.
- George Bell: She put it on her head!
- The Northern Lights Have Never Seen Funnier Sights!
- It's ALL NEW and a RIOT TOO!