Lost & Found
1999 film by Jeff Pollack
- Dylan: Never date a woman who pays her rent in singles.
- Dylan: I'll need it by tomorrow.
- Jeweller: That will cost extra.
- Dylan: And isn't it great how that works out for you? Because it really could have gone either way.
- Dylan: [Ubermann hangs up the phone] Never have I said anyone kiss ass like that.
- Lila: You know what they say about cello players? They like to do it in a chair with their legs spead wide.
- Dylan: Ma'am, we have a dog in our presence!
- Dylan: I know I'm no Neil Diamond. But happy birthday, anyway.
- Dylan: Remember what I said about conquering your fears up here? I was wrong. This place would scare me shitless! Look at all those seats!
- Dylan: I found him down by the pier.
- Lila: Oh, you bad dog! I should spank you.
- Dylan: Ooh. Hey, I was down by the pier too.