Link: The Faces of Evil
1993 video game
- Link: Gee, it sure is boring around here.
- King Harkinian: My boy. This peace is what all true warriors strive for.
- Link: I just wonder what Ganon is up to.
(Gwonam appears riding a carpet into King Harkinian’s castle)
- Gwonam: Your majesty. Ganon and his minions have seized the islands of Koridai.
- King Harkinian: Hmm... How can we help?
(A piece of paper appears on Gwonam’s right hand)
- Gwonam: It is written: only Link can defeat Ganon.
- Link: Great! I'll grab my stuff!
- Gwonam: There is no time; your sword is enough.
- Link: How about a kiss... For luck?
- Zelda: You've got to be kidding.
- Gwonam: Squadila! We're off!
- Link: Wow! What are all those heads?
(Link and Gwonam fly on his carpet)
- Gwonam: These are the faces of evil. You must conquer each.
- Link: I guess I better get going.
- Gwonam: Here! ...Is the map.
(Gwonam summons a map)
- Gwonam: Where do you wish to go?
- [last lines]
- Zelda: Uh. Why'd you do that?
- Link: I just saved you from Ganon!
- Zelda: You did not!
- Gwonam: Well done, Link! Ganon is once again imprisoned. Come, look! Already Koridai is returing to harmony. The birds are singing. Isn't it beatiful?
- Link: Golly!
- Gwonam: As it written, you, Link, are the hero of Koridai!
- Link: I guess that's worth a kiss? Huh?
- Zelda: Ha!
- Link: I won!