Link: The Faces of Evil
1993 video game
- Link: Gee, it sure is boring around here.
- King Harkinian: My boy. This peace is what all true warriors strive for.
- Link: I just wonder what Ganon's up to.
(Gwonam appears riding a carpet into King Harkinian’s castle)
- Gwonam: Your majesty. Ganon and his minions have seized the island of Koridai.
- King Harkinian: Hmm... How can we help?
(A piece of paper appears on Gwonam’s right hand)
- Gwonam: It is written: only Link can defeat Ganon.
- Link: Great! I'll grab my stuff!
- Gwonam: There is no time; your sword is enough.
- Link: How about a kiss... For luck?
- Zelda: You've got to be kidding.
- Gwonam: Squadila! We're off!
- Link: Wow! What are all those heads?
(Link and Gwonam fly on his carpet)
- Gwonam: These are the faces of evil. You must conquer each.
- Link: I guess I'd better get going.
- Gwonam: Here! ...Is the map.
(Gwonam summons a map)
- Gwonam: Where do you wish to go?
- [last lines]
- Zelda: Uh. Why'd you do that?
- Link: I just saved you from Ganon!
- Zelda: You did not!
- Gwonam: Well done, Link! Ganon is once again imprisoned. Come, look! Already Koridai is returing to harmony. The birds are singing.
(Gwonam's face grows freakishly detailed as the camera zooms on him)
- Gwonam: Isn't it beatiful?
- Link: Golly!
- Gwonam: As it is written, you, Link, are the hero of Koridai!
- Link: I guess that's worth a kiss? Huh?
- Zelda: Ha!
- Link: I won!