|This political figure or monarch article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I believe that both sides (Mainland China and Taiwan) will continue to be friendly while our (Republic of China) policies will remain firm.
- Lin Join-sane (2013) cited in "Taiwan offices in China may pool officials cross-ministry: Wang Yu-chi" on Want China Times, 15 March 2013
- The service trade agreement is a pact that benefits related sectors across the Taiwan Strait and promotes the interests of the public on both sides. It will result in a win-win situation for both sides.
- Lin Join-sane (2013) cited in "Cross-strait service trade pact signed" on The Taipei Times, 22 June 2013
- It is the most crucial responsibility of the Straits Exchange Foundation and the Association for Relations Across the Taiwan Straits to seek the biggest benefits for people on both sides. We will handle cross-strait affairs realistically and with patience.
- Lin Join-sane (2013) cited in "SEF chair wants PRC tourists to transit in Taiwan" on The Taipei Times, 22 June 2013