|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- If we don't speak up, our voices won't be heard in the international community. Even if the decision cannot be changed (Taichung's East Asian Youth Games host city revocation), we need to get more people to understand the truth.
- Lin Chia-lung (2018) cited in "Taiwan must speak out against China's suppression: Taichung mayor" on Focus Taiwan, 30 July 2018
- I was a local government official before I became minister of transportation and communications, and I know how people feel. The most important thing about government policy is that it must be down-to-earth. The ministry should not only focus on building infrastructure, but it should also care about serving the public. Government officials should look at policies from the public's perspective and have complementary measures in place before they implement the policies.
- Lin Chia-lung (2019) cited in "MOTC policies to be more down-to-earth: minister" on Taipei Times, 15 January 2019
- No matter what the cause (the Nanfang'ao Bridge to collapse) was, we must express our apologies to the nation's people and take responsibility.
- Lin Chia-lung (2019) cited in "Bridge only inspected once, TIPC says" on Taipei Times, 4 October 2019