Limitless (TV series)
2015 TV series
Limitless (2015–2016) is an American short-lived science fiction television series aired on CBS. The series premiered on September 22, 2015 and ended on April 26, 2016.
- Brian Finch: [to himself] You remember a lot more than you think you do. Every experience you've ever had, every idea that came to you in the shower and then slipped away while you were brushing your teeth... it's all there for the taking.
- Agent Rebecca Harris: You were right, you know. About my father. He used for 10 years, when I was a kid. My mom finally moved me and my sister out of the house in the middle of the night. He cleaned up after I joined the Bureau. He came to see me one night last year, and... something was off. He said he'd been blind his whole life, but now, tonight, he could see. When he left, he said the next time I saw him, he'd be a different person. A better person. 3 weeks later, his body floated up in the East River.
- Brian Finch: I'm sorry.
- Agent Rebecca Harris: You know what I remember about that night? His eyes. They had this shine - just like yours did on that subway platform.
- Brian Finch: That's why you didn't shoot me.
- Agent Rebecca Harris: I think my father was on NZT that night. And if I can figure out where it comes from, maybe I can figure out what happened to him. You agreed to do a job, Brian.
- [with an NZT pill in her right hand]
- Agent Rebecca Harris: It's time. Just don't lie to me. Ever.
- [gives the pill to Brian]
- Brian Finch: You sure about this?
- Agent Rebecca Harris: I couldn't help my father. Maybe I can help you.
- [last lines]
Finale: Part 1 [1.21]Edit
- Brian Finch: I feel very lucky. I wear a name tag to work, and it has my name on it.
Finale: Part 2 [1.22]Edit
- Brian Finch: Look, you can take me back and give me NZT or not, but either way there's still pills on the street and I'll take those if I have to, because I'm gonna find Sands and I'm gonna find Piper.
- Rebecca Harris: Brian, you don't know when your immunity's gonna run out. You could die.
- Brian Finch: I don't care - and at this point, neither should you. I'm immune right now. I'm all you've got.