Lim Guan Eng
Finance Minister of Malaysia
|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- If this is a lecture and the lecturer writes down one thing and you take down something else, how are you going to pass your exams?
- Lim Guan Eng (2018) cited in "Guan Eng hits out at BN media for ‘twisting facts’" on The Malaysian Insight, 12 January 2018
- I'm sorry, I don't consider myself a Chinese, I am a Malaysian.
- Lim Guan Eng (2018) cited in "Lim Guan Eng Is Our New Finance Minister" on SAYS, 12 May 2018
- We have to be truthful and transparent. If by being transparent we will be punished, then there's nothing we can do about it. We will still continue to be transparent.
- Lim Guan Eng (2018) cited in "Economy remains strong, fundamentals solid, says Guan Eng" on The Star Online, 25 May 2018
- We must have the can do spirit. For example, why must we lose to Singapore every time? Beat them at their own game, you can do it. Penang has beaten them many times.
- Lim Guan Eng (2018) cited in "Guan Eng: Let’s give Singapore some competition" on The Star Online, 19 June 2018
- When you improve the people's economic well-being, it will lead to higher wage increases and higher purchasing power, which will lead to better economic growth. This is a self-fulfilling and virtuous cycle.
- Lim Guan Eng (2018) cited in "Govt not just in cost-cutting mode, says Lim" on The Star Online, 10 October 2018