Leave It to Beaver (film)
1997 film by Andy Cadiff
- Oh no, Mom. Oh no, Mom. Oh no-no-no-no-no, Mom.
- June, you're vacuuming in pearls. You know what that does to me!
- Yo, I'm Gilbert. This summer, my parents shipped me off to camp. I caught impetigo. And when I got back, my dad had moved out. Only since then he moved back, but he's still sleeping in my room and I'm sleeping on the couch.
- Eddie, Jr.: You looked as though you just walked out the runaway.
- June: Eddie?
- Eddie, Jr.: Yes, Mrs. Cleaver?
- June: Cut the crap.
- Judy: All right. Sit down and shut up! You're going to learn this stuff if I have to shove it down your throat! And just where do you think you're going... Beaver Cleaver?
- Beaver: Thanks anyway, Judy. But I'd rather go through 3rd grade a hundred time than listen to your ugly voice for one minute!
- Judy: Wow, Beaver. You really pulled up your grade. You got a C.
- Beaver: Really?
- Judy: Yeah! A "See me after class".
- The Beav is back.
- Christopher McDonald - Ward Cleaver
- Janine Turner - June Cleaver
- Cameron Finley - Theodore "Beaver" Cleaver
- Erik von Detten - Wallace "Wally" Cleaver
- Adam Zolotin - Eddie Haskell
- Erika Christensen - Karen
- Alan Rachins - Fred Rutherford
- E.J. de la Peña - Larry Mondello
- Justin Restivo - Lumpy
- Geoff Pierson - Coach Gordon
- Louis Martin Braga - Gilbert Bates
Cameos by actors and actresses from the television series