Italian singer (born 1974)
Laura Pausini (Italian: [ˈlaura pauˈzini]; born 16 May 1974) is an Italian pop singer-songwriter and record producer.
Los Angeles Daily News (October 16, 2014)Edit
dailynews.com Latin Grammy Award-winning singer Laura Pausini to play L.A.’s Greek Theatre
- My dad (Fabrizio Pausini) is big fan of Elvis Presley. So the house where I grew up is called Pausiniland, ... my dad keeps all my awards, dresses I’ve worn in concerts. That’s where it’s all on display.
- I was very melancholic in the beginning. Then I was very angry. Then I fell in love again — but not stupid like in the beginning.
- My daughter gave me the chance to be more mature and live a better life after 20 years.
- I see myself in the contestants. I’m not the one to tell people, ‘You have to sing this way or that way.’ Talent is something God gave you when you were born. I don’t want to give them technical advice. I love mistakes. When talking about art, the most important thing is to not be perfect, ... I want to be a fan, and to be a fan you have to conquer my heart. I don’t want to give marketing advice.
- Encyclopedic article on Laura Pausini on Wikipedia
- Media related to Laura Pausini on Wikimedia Commons