A sequel to the Miami series, the group, on advice an actress, goes to Los Angeles in hopes of becoming successful. As soon as they get to LA, they learn it is easier said than done. The band obtains odd jobs around LA and bond with their landlady, Joni, portrayed by actress Linda Blair. Like Miami, each episode contain each one of the band’s songs. Like Miami 7, the show was renamed S Club 7 in L.A. and was shown on Fox Family in the USA between June 3, 2000 and September 30, 2000.
Episode 1: Into the UnknownEdit
Episode 2: Camp CleverEdit
- Tina: (Explaining about Classical rules to Jon) It got rules.
- Paul: Beasley made the performances part of the deal. No performance, no check.
- Tina: On the other hand, rules were made to be broken.
Episode 3: Hello HollywoodEdit
Episode 4: MisguidedEdit
Episode 5: The NewsEdit
Episode 6: PromEdit
Episode 7: House-SittingEdit
Episode 8: Mr. MuscleEdit
(They see Paul with the camera.)
- Rachel: Paul, we’re trying to have a private convention here.
- Paul: Just treat me like I’m not here.
- Jo: That’ll be easier if you’re gone.
- Jon: Paul, GET OUT NOW!
(Paul falls down the flight of stairs.)
Episode 9: FalloutEdit
Episode 10: Game BoyEdit
- Hannah: Everybody knows, I meant to the cutest one.
- Paul: Oi! I heard that.
- Hannah: Okay, apart from Paul. Everybody knows I meant to be the cutest.