Kyle XY (2006–2009) follows a mysterious boy who looks like a teenager, but otherwise appears to be a newborn.
- Reporter: (on TV as Stephen walks out of room) A teenage boy washed up onshore this morning having no memory whatsoever of how he got there.
- Josh: If he's so special why'd you stick him in the bathtub?
- [Regarding the Playpen Magazine]
- Josh: Why did you do this for me?
- Kyle: You said you missed her.
- Josh: Whoa! Slow down Rainman! I haven't even finished grading the last one!
- Nicole: You're kidding. That was an hour long test. How long did it take him, five minutes?
- Josh: Yeah...and he got them all right! What is this kid, seriously?
- [On the subject of her not watching Kyle]
- Lori: It's not fair Dad. I was in the next room. It's not like I left him alone with Michael Jackson.
- Steven: Watch it! Watch it! It's hot! Ow! Ah!
- Kyle: This being was clearly a superior communicator. I somehow understood everything it said, and wondered why others chose to speak so ineffectively.
- Kyle: [In mind] I was suffering from thirst, but my language skills were rather primitive, so I relied on phrases that I memorized at the children’s home. [Out loud, quoting the bully from the children's home] Yo! Let’s get some juice down here. (Family is stunned) ... Sup? Everyone taking stupid pills around here? Juice me!
- Kyle: What am I?
- Kyle: Rats are your enemies?
- Stephen: No, but when they start paying rent, they can put down people traps.
Sleepless In SeattleEdit
(Kyle is taking a bath in the tub, and talks to Stephen)
Kyle:(splashes in the water and smiles) Now I'm the teabag!
The Lies That BindEdit
This is Not a TestEdit
Blame it on the RainEdit
Kyle Got GameEdit
The List is LifeEdit
Come to Your SensesEdit
Does Kyle Dream of Electric Fish?Edit
Free To Be You and MeEdit
What's the Frequency, Kyle?Edit
Ghost in the MachineEdit
House of CardsEdit
Hands on a HybridEdit
- Hilary: For the love of peter petrelli.
Leap of FaithEdit
- Andy: (hugs Kyle as he opens the door to her) You're the best! Did you know that?
- Kyle: Guess I do now. What's this for?
- Andy: The other day when I was nervous about my test to see if the cancer was gone. (turns to Jessie) I don't really know you but... (hugs Jessie) Anyway, you were just there and you knew I needed a hug. (sees Amanda) I don't really know you either. (hugs Amanda)
- Amanda: That's okay, hugs are good.
- Josh: (just entering) What's all the loving for?
- Andy: (hugs Josh and kisses his cheek) I was gonna text but too impersonal, then I was gonna call but again, digital. This is a strictly analog moment that should be shared with real time hugs and gushy feelings. My test results came back. I'm officially in remission! (everyone celebrates and Andy hugs Stephen Nicole and Lori)
- Jessie: (to Kyle) What did you do?
- Amanda: So how do you do it all?
- Kyle: Do what?
- Amanda: Everything I've seen you do.
- Kyle: My brain is more developed than other peoples, so it allowes me to do special things.
- Amanda: Kind of like Superman? Only real?
(Kyle and Amanda both laugh)
- Amanda: Can you fly?
- Kyle: I'm not going to tell you that until you tell me something I don't know about you.
- Amanda: Oh not this again.
- Kyle: Its only fair.
- Amanda: You may not know that...I love you.
- Kyle: You do?
- Amanda: I do.
- Kyle: I love you too.
- Kyle: (After the prom)There's a reason why people say we shouldn't expect too much,no one wants to see someone they care about end up disappointed. We instinctively act to protect our own from being hurt, and do what we can to make the right choices for people we love. But the reason we have expectations in the first place, is because we want to aim as high as we can. Because when you love someone, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.