1957 film by Kurt Neumann
Kronos is a 1957 film about aliens from another world who send a huge robotic accumulator to invade the Earth and absorb all energy it comes in contact with.
- Directed by Kurt Neumann. Written by Lawrence L. Goldman.
PLANET ROBBER TRAMPLES EARTH...STEALING ENERGY FOR OTHER WORLDS! taglines
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Dr. Leslie GaskellEdit
- Do you think you'll be able to respect a husband that probably pulled the scientific boner of all time?
Dr. Hubbell EliotEdit
- Navarus Electro. Navarus Electro.
- We have half of the equation; we can turn matter into energy. But up there, they have the second half; they can turn energy into matter.
- PLANET ROBBER TRAMPLES EARTH...STEALING ENERGY FOR OTHER WORLDS!
- The Most Incredible MONSTER of All Time!
- World-Destroying Monster!
- Jeff Morrow — Dr. Leslie Gaskell
- Barbara Lawrence — Vera Hunter
- John Emery — Dr. Hubbell Eliot
- George O'Hanlon — Dr. Arnold Culver
- Morris Ankrum — Dr. Albert Stern
- Kenneth Alton — The Pickup Driver
- Jose Gonzales-Gonzales — Manuel Ramirez
- John Halloran — Lab Central Security Guard
- John Parrish — Gen. Perry
- Marjorie Stapp — The Nurse
- Robert Shayne — Air Force General
- Kronos quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Kronos at Allmovie