Kronk's New Groove
Kronk's New Groove (also known as The Emperor's New Groove 2: Kronk's New Groove) is a 2005 American direct-to-video animated musical comedy film animated by Toon City Animation and released by Walt Disney Home Entertainment on December 13, 2005. The film is the sequel and spin-off to the 2000 animated film The Emperor's New Groove.
- At this point you're probably wondering, "Hey, where's that emperor guy?" Wella-wella-boom, baby! Kuzco here, coming to you live from the palace.
- Please, don't grovel, it's embarrassing. I'm not like that anymore. I'm a good guy now. Didn't you see the first movie? [Pulls out a giant poster for The Emperor's New Groove] Yay! A 50-foot-me! I loved that movie because it was all about me. But now it's Kronk's turn in the limelight. So let me put it as simply as possible: This is his movie, not my movie. His movie, not mine. His, not mine. All right, everybody got it? Even the little ones? Good. So grab some popcorn, take a sippy-sip of your sip stuff, and enjoy. I'll be back later to check up on you. Now, action!
- I'm working for Kronk's New Groove!
- Don't cry for me, Marge and Tina.
- You don't let a guy like Papi down, or you'll get one of these. The Cold Shoulder, the Frenzied Eyebrow, the Grimace of Doom, the Sneer of Despair, the Crippling Wince of Guilt, the Scowl of Impending Wrath, and, worst of all, the Nostril Flare of Total Rejection.
- The nightmare began on a day like any other. Actually, that would make it a daymare, but I digress.
- [Reading the label on his egg carton] Kronk's eggs, property of Kronk, do not use, except for Kronk.
- I will destroy Kronk's New Groove once and for all!
You've got to be true to your groove.
The groove is on the move.