Kröd Mändoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire
(Redirected from Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire)
Kröd Mändoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire airs on Comedy Central on Thursdays 10pme/9c. It is a satire on current America from a medieval point of view.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Wench Trouble 1Edit
- Kröd Mändoon: It will take more than one arrow to kill the greatest general that ever lived. [General Arcadius is shot several more times and speared] That will probably do it, though.
Golden Powers 2Edit
- Bruce: He passed the prophecy down to me orally [...] and anally.
Our Bounties Ourselves 3Edit
O Biclops, Where Art Thou? 4Edit
- Ralph Longshaft: Welcome to the coucil, brother and sister [followed by a long gaze at Aneka]
- Bruce: I don't think she's going to be giving him much resistance.
- Zezelryck: Is it me or is that a lot of lube for one weekend?
- Biclops: I made nibbles and mojitos! Fresh mint!
Succubi: The Dawn's Early Light 5Edit
- Zezelryck: You're referring to my war cry. [after screaming and ducking at the sight of a bird]
Thrilla in the Villa 6Edit
- Dongalor: As we speak, hundreds of resistance fighters are gathered in the Hessemeel Commons, expecting amnesty and a mule! HA! Fools! Everyone knows there's no such thing as a free mule!
- Grimshank: Arcadius said you were 'The Golden One'. I die unconvinced.