Kröd Mändoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire
Kröd Mändoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire airs on Comedy Central on Thursdays 10pme/9c. It is a satire on current America from a medieval point of view.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Wench Trouble 1Edit
- Kröd Mändoon: It will take more than one arrow to kill the greatest general that ever lived. [General Arcadius is shot several more times and speared] That will probably do it, though.
Golden Powers 2Edit
- Bruce: He passed the prophecy down to me orally [...] and anally.
Our Bounties Ourselves 3Edit
O Biclops, Where Art Thou? 4Edit
- Ralph Longshaft: Welcome to the coucil, brother and sister [followed by a long gaze at Aneka]
- Bruce: I don't think she's going to be giving him much resistance.
- Zezelryck: Is it me or is that a lot of lube for one weekend?
- Biclops: I made nibbles and mojitos! Fresh mint!
Succubi: The Dawn's Early Light 5Edit
- Zezelryck: You're referring to my war cry. [after screaming and ducking at the sight of a bird]
Thrilla in the Villa 6Edit
- Dongalor: As we speak, hundreds of resistance fighters are gathered in the Hessemeel Commons, expecting amnesty and a mule! HA! Fools! Everyone knows there's no such thing as a free mule!
- Grimshank: Arcadius said you were 'The Golden One'. I die unconvinced.