2009 film directed by Alex Proyas
Knowing is Everything... (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- EE doesn't stand for just 1 person.
- I am the son of a pastor.
- I keep seeing their faces... burning.
- The caves won't save us! Nothing can!
- Miss Taylor: [first lines] Everyone inside now!
- Phil Bergman: Right now my scientific mind is telling me to have nothing more to do with this. And yours should, too.
- Diana Wayland: They've taken the children! We have to save the children!
- John Koestler: I found evidence of a series of super-flares from a star in the outer-Pleiades's region.
- Phil Bergman: Right. Ratings were off the chart.
- John Koestler: We were both wrong. The numbers are a warning, but not just to me or any random group. They're a warning to everyone.
- Phil Bergman: Okay. You're officially scaring the shit out of me right now.
- John Koestler: The super-flare, in our own solar system. A 100 microtesla wave of radiation that would destroy our ozone layer, killing every living organism on the planet.
- Phil Bergman: We have to let everyone know. We have to call the NOAA.
- John Koestler: They already know. The announcement will come anytime now. I thought there was some purpose to all this. Why did I get this prediction if there's nothing I can do about it? How am I supposed to stop the end of the world?
- Caleb Koestler: I can't consume that. I've decided to become a vegetarian.
- John Koestler: Well, when were you planning on telling the guy who buys the groceries around here?
- Caleb Koestler: Are you deaf? I just told you now, Dad.
- John Koestler: I'm not saying that 81 people are going to die tomorrow, okay? I'm just trying to understand why THIS is SAYING they will!
- Phil Bergman: Okay, it's spooky, all right? I'll grant you. It's more than spooky. But just step back, all right? You have all these uncircled numbers with no sequence to them. I mean, numerology, kabbalah, pythagorean cults, there are systems that find meaning in numbers, and they are a dime a dozen. Why? Because people see what they want to see in them.
- Knowing is Everything...
- What Happens When The Numbers Run Out?
- A Superbly Crafted Thriller.
- Nicolas Cage – Professor Jonathan "John" Koestler
- Rose Byrne – Diana Wayland / Lucinda Embry (photograph)
- Chandler Canterbury – Caleb Koestler
- Joshua Long – Young Caleb
- Lara Robinson – Young Lucinda Embry / Abby Wayland / Young Diana Wayland (photograph)
- Nadia Townsend – Grace Koestler
- Ben Mendelsohn – Professor Phil Beckman
- Alan Hopgood – Reverend Koestler
- Benita Collings – Mrs. Koestler
- Adrienne Pickering – Allison Koestler
- Liam Hemsworth – Spencer
- Ra Chapman – Jessica