Kirby: Right Back At Ya!
Kirby: Right Back at Ya!, known in Japan as Hoshi no Kirby (星のカービィ Hoshi no Kābī, Kirby of the Stars), is a Japanese anime series created by Warpstar, Inc. and based on Nintendo's Kirby franchise. The series ran for one hundred episodes from October 6, 2001 to September 27, 2003. The series aired on Chubu-Nippon Broadcasting in Japan and in the United States on 4Kids TV; 4Kids Entertainment heavily edited the content in the process.
Kirby Comes to Cappy TownEdit
- Escargoon: Monster!? That's ridiculous! There's no monster in this castle!
- Cappy: Yes there is! It's big and it eats everything in sight!
- Escargoon: That's King Dedede! There's no monster. Now why don't you go on back to your little trailer park so the King can have his supper in peace?
- Tiff: Hey, wait a minute, Escargoon! Not so fast!
- (Tiff, her brother Tuff, and their parents Sir Ebrum and Lady Like appear)
- Tiff: How do we know you're not lying again?
- Tuff: Yeah, like you usually do?
- Escargoon: You have no right to speak to me that way. Your parents should slap you silly.
- Tiff: Papa, something funny's going on!
- Sir Ebrum: You might be right, Tiff. A monster is the kind of thing that Dedede would love.
- Lady Like: The king must be behind this!
- Escargoon: You're court official. How dare you accuse his royal highness! (to King Dedede) Want me to check 'em in for a two-week stay in the dungeon, sweet kingey?
- (King Dedede laughs and turns to face everyone else)
- King Dedede: A monster, huh? Would the monster happen to look anything that?
- (He points to a fish tank containing a small octopus)
- Various Cappies: That's it! That's the monster! Except it was a hundred times bigger!
- King Dedede: *laughs*
- King Dedede: Well you can see this ain't no monster, it's my new pet octopus. The only thing he likes to eat is sardines.
- (He drops one in the tanks. The octopus eats it.)
- King Dedede: Hehehehe. Little fella wouldn't hurt a fly less it was on the end of a fish hook!
- Escargoon: Of course it wouldn't. Now get out and go back to your trailer park so the king can have his dessert! Go on! Poof, you're gone!
- (Tiff runs up to the octopus. The two exchange stares.)
- (Cut to Kabu Canyon. All the Cappies and standing in front of Kabu.)
- Kabu: Tell me, citizens of Dreamland. For what purpose have you come to consult me?
- Sir Ebrum: We seek your wisdom and knowledge Kabu! For three nights a giant monster has been stealing our sheep.
- Lady Like: And it's robbing me of my beauty sleep.
- Mayor Len: King Dedede says it's not his monster...
- Chief Bookem: But I don't believe that rascal.
- Tuff: You know the truth, Kabu!
- Tiff: Please tell us where the monster is, Kabu, and how we can make it go away.
- Kabu: The monster is here. And all of Dreamland is in grave danger.
- Tiff: Why did he come here?
- Kabu: It was called here by your own King Dedede.
- (in the distance, Dedede and Escargoon are watching from Dedede's limo.)
- Escargoon: Sounds like the big Kabu-na's got your number, crownie.
- King Dedede: (punches Escargoon on the head)
- King Dedede: That tattle-telling tiki!
- Kabu: The monster was created, by one far more powerful than King Dedede.
- Chief Bookem: I'd like to lock both of them up.
- Mayor Len: What can we do to stop them?
- Kabu: There is nothing you can do.
- (everyone is in shock.)
- Sir Ebrum: Oh dear!
- Lady Like: Oh dear me!
- Falala: Is Dreamland doomed?
- Tiff: Can anybody help, Kabu?
- Kabu: There is one hope... a Star Warrior traveling through space... whose name is Kirby.
- Tiff: Kirby.
- Tuff: Yay, Kirby!
- Tiff: Hmmm, bet he's cute!
- (Dedede and Escargoon enter)
- King Dedede: That's trash you're talking, Kabu. Ain't no such person as Kirby.
- Escargoon: That's right. You're full of Kabu-loney.
- Kabu: Kabu can see the future.
- King Dedede: Then why don't you predict what's gonna happen when I push this here button?
- Kabu: I predict you will not push it.
- King Dedede: Hey Escargoon, did ya hear that one? Heh heh heh heh heh. Well I predict you're dead wrong!
- Tiff: It's gotta be impossible, but your name wouldn't happen to be "Kirby"?!
- Kirby: Kirby! Kirby!
- Tiff: (after Kirby saves her from falling to her death) Kirby just saved my life.
- Tuff: A monster wouldn't have done that, Tiff.
- Fololo: You're right, Tuff.
- Falala: Maybe Kirby is a Star Warrior.
- Tiff: (dusting herself) Impossible, Falala. Warriors are big and strong, not pink and puffy! (Kirby walks by her, surprising her)
- Tuff: Hey, where are you going? (Kirby runs faster, and he, Fololo & Falala give chase) Hey, wait up!
- Fololo: He doesn't understand!
- Falala: Don't let him get away, Fololo!
- Tiff: Some warrior.
- Tiff: My parents work for the King, and we live in the castle. In case you were wondering, my name's Tiff.
- Kirby: Name Tiff.
- (Tiff gasps)
- Kirby: Name Tiff!
- Tuff: I'm her brother, Tuff.
- Kirby: Tuff.
- Fololo: And we're their friends Fololo...
- Falala: ... and Falala!
- Kirby: Fololo, Falala?
- Tuff: Guess Kirby must be a baby warrior.
- (Tiff, Tuff, Fololo, and Falala laugh)
- Mayor Len: ...And as Mayor of Cappy Town, I know I speak for everyone when I say we're pleased and proud to welcome our honored guest, the mighty Star Warrior Kirby.
- Chief Bookem: I can speak for myself, thank you.
- Mayor Len: Hah, we all know that, Chief Bookem.
- Tuff: Let's hurry up and eat.
- Tiff: Kirby doesn't understand what you're saying anyway.
- Mayor Len: Then let's dig in, shall we?
- (Kirby inhales everyone's dinner and then spits their accessories, plates, and silverware back out)
- Kirby: Poyo.
- Tuff: (yells in frustration and falls face-first on the table surface) I knew I should've started eatin'.
- Tiff: Hey, what's the big idea, Kirby?
- King Dedede: Careful with that starship, snailbrain! Once we get it fixed, we can send Kirby back where he came from.
- Escargoon: Why does he have to be so abusive? Self-esteem issues, anyone?
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Welcome to Nightmare Enterprises, King Dedede. How may I assist you?
- King Dedede: Look, pal, I don't like to complain, but I paid you folks a lot of money for an octopus monster and it turned out to be a little shrimp.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Just give it time, Your Highness, and I guarantee that little shrimp will grow on you.
- King Dedede: Alright.
- King Dedede: (screams upon seeing that Octacon has grown to its true size) HOLY CALAMARI!
- Escargoon: Get back in your tank, you overgrown appetizer!
- King Dedede: (tackles Escargoon) Find the receipt for this thing, 'cause I want my money back!
- Meta Knight: You had better leave, Sire.
- Tuff: (about what Kirby did to Octacon's miniature octopi) He sucked 'em up.
- Tiff: Just like he sucked up our dinner.
- Meta Knight: It is Kirby's classic defense - inhale.
- King Dedede: Hey, I do believe we've been starstruck.
A Blockbuster BattleEdit
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Welcome back to Nightmare Enterprises online monster site, King Dedede. As you know, we offer a full line of powerful monsters.
- King Dedede: Yeah? Well that octopus you sent me last time was a weakling.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Now that we know your opponent is Kirby, all our monsters have new, improved attack powers. (the mini-monsters go beating up on him, then return to their original positions) See what I mean?
- King Dedede: They look like rejects to me. I need something strong enough to get rid of Kirby... for good!
- Escargoon: Kirby's sure striking out with the plates.
- King Dedede: Then let's see if he can slide.
- Escargoon: (about Blocky) This thing's even heavier than you, Sire.
- King Dedede: Yeah. Big enough to beat Kirby!
- King Dedede: You dumb blockhead!
- Escargoon: We're sunk and so is he!
- King Dedede: I'm gonna miss my little Blocky!
- Escargoon: Well, Sire, it just goes to show you you shouldn't take your monsters for granite.
Kirby's Duel RoleEdit
- King Dedede: Well, that pink punk ain't gonna make a monkey out of King Dedede. (starts driving back to his castle only to be interrupted by Meta Knight) Outta my way, Meta Knight.
- Meta Knight: Sire, it is my duty to warn you. Kirby has great power now.
- King Dedede: Yeah? Well, who's the king around here? You or me?
- Escargoon: Move it or lose it.
- Meta Knight: It pains me to do this, Sire. But I'm afraid I must. (kicks Dedede's tank downhill)
- Escargoon: We're going backwards!
- King Dedede: I know that. Hit the brakes!
- Escargoon: They won't hold!
- King Dedede: Then do something!
- Escargoon: Like what?
- King Dedede: Break my fall!
Dark and Stormy KnightEdit
Beware: Whispy Woods!Edit
- Tiff: Our planet's ecosystem is a marvel of symbiotic relationships among all living things large and small. Wow, isn't that amazing, Kirby? (notices Kirby is missing) Kirby? Kirby!
- Tuff: I guess Kirby must've got bored and went for a walk or something.
- Tiff: WE USED TO HAVE LIVES BEFORE TELEVISION!!!!!
Kirby's Egg-Cellent AdventureEdit
- King Dedede: Look at all the variety. There's shy birds, fly birds, blue birds, two birds, crazy birds, and lazy birds!
- King Dedede: Remind me to install some escalators on this mountain.
- Meta Knight: Our deeds bind us to fate as surely as the sun sets.
- Tiff: Could you say that in English?
- Tiff: Kirby, I was only kidding! You'd be too tough for anybody to eat.
Curio's Curious DiscoveryEdit
The Fofa FactorEdit
- Escargoon: Sire, a message from your fortune teller.
- King Dedede: Well? What's my soothsayer say?
- Escargoon: I'm lookin', I'm lookin! It says, "If you look for trouble, your trouble will double."
- King Dedede: Hmph. What's that mumbo-gumbo supposed to mean?
- Escargoon: I'm not sure, but there's more.
- King Dedede: Good. Is it next week's lottery numbers?
- Escargoon: If it was, I wouldn't tell you. It says, "Your account is past due. Pay up, you cheap tightwad!" [Dedede hammers him] Great. Just 'cause I'm a snail, I get slugged.
- King Dedede: Well I'll show her. I'm ordering a new monster.
- Escargoon: Did you order me some aspirin?
- King Dedede: Say, you Cappies look kinda sheepish. Hah! Sheepish! That's a good one! Heh-heh-heh-heh!
- Chief Bookem: King Dedede! (Dedede looks at Bookem with a shocked expression on his face) Body-snatchin's illegal.
- King Dedede: So what? You may have my body, but I'm still head around here!
- Mayor Len: We demand you return us to normal, your highness. We're one furious flock!
- Falala: (to Rick and Tokkori) Uh, you guys look a little mixed up.
- Fololo: What happened?
- Tuff: They got the right heads, but the wrong bodies.
- Tokkori: No kidding, columbo.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Well, King Sucker's back to get his pocket picked again.
- Nightmare: Sell him Fofa. Better yet, chop it and charge him double! [laughs evilly]
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Brilliant idea, eNeMeE.
- Fofa: No! Let me go, you creep! I don't wanna be sent to hurt anybody!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: All you can do is float in the air, you useless little clown. We're splitting you in two.
- Fofa: In two?! No please, you can't!
- King Dedede: Oh, Slice n' Splice didn't make the cut.
- Escargoon: Well that fortune teller warned you, Sire, and I quote, when you try making trouble, your trouble will double. (King Dedede starts squeezing him with both arms and cries)
- Tuff: (after Slice n' Splice's sun rod has disintegrated) It's too late to use it now. The sun rod bit the dust.
- Tiff: I'm really sorry that we couldn't put you two back together again.
- Falala: That's okay. We may have two bodies...
- Fololo: But we've got one heart. (he and Falala hug each other)
Hail to the ChiefEdit
- Mayor Len: Lunatics! This is a road, not a bumper car track!
- Escargoon: It's your fault. I guess you haven't heard the King's always got the right of way.
- King Dedede: Just ask the DDDMV!
- Escargoon: You could have been hurt in that crash, but luckily your stomach acts as a built-in airbag.
- Tuggle: The King's firing Chief Bookem?
- Chef Kawasaki: There goes my doughnut sales.
- Escargoon: Those bees gave me so many lumps that I feel like a bowl of oatmeal!
- Tuff: [While Driving Dedede's Tank And Yelling At The Same Time] Driving sure is a lot harder than it looks!
- King Dedede: Aw, my paper's in pieces! Grr... if that's how y'all gonna play it, i'm gonna up the antic!
- Chief Bookem: (to the bees, about Dedede and Escargoon) Company bee, arrest these crooks!
- Escargoon: Leave us alone, don't pollinate something!
- King Dedede: Don't you dare sting yo king!
The Big Taste TestEdit
- Escargoon: (shaking) You don't want to eat me! I'm bitter...r...r...
- King Dedede: What better way to honor your King than to let him sauté you?
- Escargoon: (whimpering) I never thought I'd go like this...
- King Dedede: (trying samples of Kawasaki's food) Tasteless! Nasty! Awful! This stinks! This too! Lousy! Putrid! Rancid! TREASON!!! Kawa-yucki, I oughta fry you up like a fritter!
- Escargoon: I know this came out of the oven, but it tastes like it came outta the sofa cushions!
- King Dedede: There's a word for this here stuff, and it ain't "food"!
Kirby's Pet PeeveEdit
- King Dedede: What's that thing he's got?
- Escargoon: I don't know what he's got, but I've got whiplash.
- (Kirby and the Robot Pet scream "Poyo!" and bark respectively at them, angrily)
- King Dedede: That's one of them computer canines! I want one of 'em, too. Where'd he get that?
- Escargoon: I don't know. Probably from that toy shop in Cappy Town.
- King Dedede: Now what do I look like, some little nitwit?
- Gengu: I wouldn't say little. Definitely not.
- Meta Knight: It appears you were able to shamboozle us all, Escargoon.
- Sir Ebrum: (inaudible) You suddenly had me believing in ghosts.
- Lady Like: Tuff, I'm ashamed of you!
- Tuff: King Dedede is always doing stuff to scare us. Why shouldn't we scare him?
- Kirby: Poyo!
- Tiff: Well, I guess bad things happen to bad kings!
- (Everyone in the room but Meta Knight burst out laughing)
- King Dedede: (chasing Kirby, Tuff, Escargoon, Fololo And Falala) You all gonna be ghosts when I catch up with ya!
The Pillow CaseEdit
- Escargoon: What's wrong, Sire? I haven't seen you this mad since yesterday.
- Escargoon: Take it easy on those turns.
- King Dedede: Just hang on to my throne.
- Escargoon: I'll hang on to the throne, Sire. It's my lunch I'm worried about.
- King Dedede: I'm their number one customer, and they ought to acknowledge that once in a while.
- Escargoon: Well, maybe they would if you pay the bill every once in a while.
- King Dedede: Pillows? What're they for?
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Haven't you ever used one? They're for sleeping.
- King Dedede: Lucky little lump.
A Fish Called KineEdit
- Tiff: A fish who can write...
- Kine: A lot of fish are very educated because we spend so much time in schools.
- Tiff: Me, your girlfriend?!
- Tuff: (Laughing) Yeah, Tiff. And he can be your Gillfriend!
- Chef Kawasaki: Ah... the catch of the day.
- Tuff: Stop! That's not sushi, that's Tiff's boyfriend!
- Chef Kawasaki: Her... boyfriend?
- Tiff: You see how dangerous it is?
- Tuff: You're lucky. You must have nine lives.
- Kine: Maybe that means I'm part catfish...
- Escargoon: This plant plan's startin' to grow on me.
- Dedede: Yeah, that Pukey Flower's one bad blossom! It pops up little Noddy berries, the critters gobble them up, and the owners can't wake 'em. (laughs)
- Escargoon: They think they're worthy the Pukey will wake them up, but then the Pukey eats them up!
- Dedede: And now it's time for Kirby.
- Escargoon: Lunch time. [the two burst into laughter]
Here Comes the SonEdit
- King Dedede: I happen to know just the Star Warrior you lookin' for.
- Knuckle Joe: Then spill your guts, tubby.
- King Dedede: Uhhh, tubby?
- Escargoon: Hey wise guy, this is the king you're talking about! You can't insult him because he's fat! Or because he's a big ignoramus! Or because he's a tightwad-- (gets hammered by Dedede)
- King Dedede: (clears throat) Sonny, I know just the Star Warrior you lookin' for, and his name's Kirby.
- Knuckle Joe: Look out... Kirby.
- Knuckle Joe: He wasn't a father. He was a weakling.
- Meta Knight: Good. I am glad. That way, he will not have to see what a monster you have become.
- Knuckle Joe: What? I am not a monster!
- Meta Knight: Anyone who abandons his reason, and lives only by hatred, is a monster.
- Knuckle Joe: Grrr...
- Tiff: What we do makes us all monsters. Look what you did to Kirby.
- Knuckle Joe: But I am not a monster!
- Meta Knight: But you lived by hatred. And hatred is what eNeMeE loves.
Dedede's Snow JobEdit
A Princess in Dis-DressEdit
- King Dedede: (Practice proposal to Princess Rona) From the moment I laid my big ol' eyes on your big ol' head, I knew you were my love.
- King Dedede: (Cries) I wanna marry the pretty princess!
- Escargoon: (at Princess Rona) Now you've broken the king's heart! (softly) How? I don't know, he doesn't have one.
- King Dedede: My dreams are shattered. How will I ever fill this emptiness?
- Escargoon: Ah, just do what you normally do. Have seven cheeseburgers.
Island of the Lost WarriorEdit
- Tuff: What are we going to do, Tiff?
- Tiff: I'm thinking! It takes time to come up with great ideas!
- [Tiff's stomach growls]
- Tiff: [looking embarrassed] My stomach thinks it's a great idea for us to find some lunch now.
- Tiff: Kirby, I'm sure glad you made friends with Sergeant Cosmos.
- Tuff: Me too, but that guy's still kind of wacky.
- Tiff: He's been stuck on this island so long he thinks the Star Warriors still have an army.
- Kit Cosmos: (suddenly puts out Kirby and friends' fire that they were cooking their fish on) Are you kids out of your minds?! Lightin' a campfire at night will give away our position to the enemy!
- Tuff: Yeah, except we don't have any enemies.
- Tiff: And look. Now we don't have any dinner.
- Kit Cosmos: Tough luck. During some of my missions, I went weeks with nothin' to eat but dirt! A real warrior don't need no fancy luxuries like food!
- Kit Cosmos: I salute you, Meta Knight!
The Empty Nest MessEdit
- Benikage: Keep away from the scroll, or prepare to battle a real ninja!
- Benikage: (sniff) They're plastic anyway... (cries)
Like Mother, Like Snail/Escargoon RulesEdit
- Tiff: Who's so important to ya?
- Escargoon: It's my... it's my... It's my mommy!
- Escargoon's Mother: Ahh, it's still so hard for me to believe that I'm the mother of a king.
- King Dedede: (horrified, about his Drifter parachute) It's been De-De-Disintegrated!
Sword and Blade, Loyal and True/Hour of the WolfWrathEdit
- Escargoon: (after WolfWrath has gotten away from him and Dedede) Ah, I don't think it's housebroken.
- Dedede: That WolfWrath monster of yours better not wreck my castle. This ain't no doghouse!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: I'm afraid WolfWrath doesn't take too well to training, Triple D. He's kind of a hot dog and if you try to break him, you'll get burned! (laughs)
- Dedede: Huh? It'll attack me?! (the N.M.E. Sales Guy laughs again)
- Escargoon: (about WolfWrath's battle with Meta Knight) Look, it's battling Meta Knight, not Kirby!
- Dedede: Grr... Meta Knight oughtta mind his own beeswax and let WolfWrath turn Kirby into toast!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Don't sweat it, Triple D. That monster can wipe out a whole army of Star Warriors.
- Escargoon: KITCHEEEEENNNNN!!! Where's the chow, ya chowderheads? His highness is hungry up here!
- Waddle Doo: But we just served the king a ten-course meal.
- Dedede: All of them appetizers was un-appetizin'. Bring me ten different courses and make it snappy!
- Waddle Doo: Right! (he and the Waddle Dees make another ten-course meal and start bringing it to the king) Hup, two, three, four, we bring the food and he wants more, five, six, seven, eight, the king had better watch his weight.
- Dedede: (snacking on his latest ten-course meal) What's taking them guards so long to track my monster?
- Escargoon: Finish your snack, sire. I'm checking the cameras. (sees WolfWrath blowing fire everywhere it goes, even at the cameras) Ahh! What's it doing?! (sees even more of the castle halls on fire) Ah! WolfWrath's a fire dog!
- Dedede: (gasps in anger and starts yelling at the N.M.E. Sales Guy) What're you trying to pull here?! That monster's barbecuing my whole castle!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Oops! I guess I forgot to mention that. WolfWrath needs to set fires to get the strength for its attacks.
- Dedede: (growling with anger, he's finally had enough and he gives an order to the Waddle Dees) Throw that WolfWrath outta here!
The Flower PlotEdit
- Lovely: (to Whispy Woods) But Whispy, these oxygen-breathers can't possibly mean more to you than I do.
The Hot Shot Chef / A Spice OddyseyEdit
- King Dedede: I want something TASTY!!!!!
- King Dedede: I need a top-class chef for my new restaurant.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: You owning a restaurant is like a termite owning a lumber yard.
- Chef Kawasaki: I can't even give my food away.
- Tuff: What are you gonna do?
- Tiff: I guess you can always pay people to eat here.
- Chef Kawasaki: [sighs] He was my only customer and I turned him into a flamethrower...
- Chef Kawasaki: It's done. This dish is so hot, it may burn through the pot.
- Tiff: (gasp) You're on fire!
- Chef Kawasaki: Hahahaa-haha! Atomic Curry!
- Tuff: Kirby's in trouble!
- Tiff: That monster knows every trick in the book!
- Meta Knight: You mean in the cookbook!
- Tiff: Hey, that's a pretty good one!
- King Dedede: (Laughing) Won't be long now, Kirby!
- Kirby: (freezes)
- Tiff: Kirby!
- Escargoon: Relax, you'll feel a lot better when you try a bracing bowl of Kirby sorbet.
- King Dedede: Just chill out, Kirby.
- Tuff: Yeah! He's Fire Kirby!
- Meta Knight: No, that's the heartburn from Kawasaki's cooking.
- Chef Kawasaki: I finally out-spiced Kirby!
- Escargoon: Alright, what's this all about a punishment?
- King Dedede: If you ask me, it's punishment enough to mangle with the peasants!
Hatch Me if You CanEdit
Cappy New YearEdit
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: [about Mike Kirby's singing] It's like he's scratching down a chalkboard! I can't take it! I'm sending Kirby back!
- Meta Knight: I fear Microphone Kirby may be Kirby's most powerful form!
- Tiff: Now you tell me!
The Kirby Derby - Part IEdit
The Kirby Derby - Part IIEdit
A Recipe for DisasterEdit
- King Dedede: I paid Nightmare Enterprises a heap o' money so they can send me a heap o' popcorn?
- Tuff: Kirby, doesn't your stomach ever get tired?
- Meta Knight: Sometimes the pen is mightier than the sword.
- Meta Knight: Masher is a real heavyweight.
- Tiff: [Replying to Meta Knight about Masher being a real heavyweight] You said it!
- Dedede: That's De-de-devious! Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh!
- Escargoon: What are you laughing at? Knuckle Joe just made you look like a knucklehead.
- Dedede: AAAAH! You two-timer! Nobody monkeys with Triple D!
- Knuckle Joe: Sorry, tubby. Too late!
Prediction Predicament - Part IEdit
- King Dedede: Eh, What Happened?
- Escargoon: You were sleepwalking, that's what happened! Or should I say you were sleepwhacking!
- Mabel: The monster that has been haunting you is your conscience, Sire.
- King Dedede: What's a conscience?
- Mabel: It is the goodness that lies in the deepest part of you.
- Escargoon: Oh please. The only thing lying in the deepest part of him is a fried cheese log.
- Tuff: Wonder what Dedede's up to?
- Tiff: Based on past experience, I think it's safe to say it's something stupid.
Prediction Predicament - Part IIEdit
War of the WoodsEdit
- Tiff: TUFF!!!!!
- Tuff: AH! Hey Tiff, what's wrong? How come you look so mad?
- Tiff: You know why! You were fighting!
- Iro: We were just helping this old tree.
- Tuff: Yeah, Whispy Woods asked us to.
- Tiff: Oh, really, So Whispy Woods asked you to kick out those animals?
- Tuff: Well, not exactly...
- Tiff: Of course not. Because those animals helped that tree by living in it!
- Tuff, Iro, Spikehead And Honey: Huh!?
- Kirby: Poyo?
- Coo: Acore provides us with a place to stay. And in exchange, we harm the insects and enrich the soil.
- Tiff: That's right, kicking them out was a mistake!
- Tuff, Iro, Spikehead And Honey: (Sadly) Aw...
- Tuff: We were only trying to help...
- Tokkori: Well, ya didn't! Thanks to you that tree's even worse off than before!
- Coo: You helped them too, Tokkori.
- Tokkori: Yeah, I forgot that.
- Escargoon: Save the tears for your golf score, sire.
- King Dedede: We've been De-De-Divided!
- Escargoon: Believe me, it'll be cheaper than your hospital bill if you have to eat my cooking.
- Tiff: Don't Eat It!
- King Dedede: Escargoon! Let's play some putt-putt!
- Escargoon: I don't have time to watch you cheat at miniature golf. My entire life savings are in jeopardy!
- King Dedede: Whadda ya mean I cheat?
- Escargoon: Oops.
- King Dedede: I ain't never cheated at miniature golf!
- Tiff: I'm sorry, Kabu. We'll come back and clean you up.
- Kabu: I could use some moisturizer too.
A Novel ApproachEdit
- King Dedede: Somebody stole all the pictures out of this here book! It's all gobbledygook here.
- Escargoon: They're words.
- Escargoon: Arghh! You rule a Kingdom and you don't even know how to read?
- Escargoon: Give me that book! I'm only up to chapter 2!
- Rowlin: You imposter! How dare you be me.
- Rowlin: No matter how sad we feel or how bad our circumstances, we can use our imaginations to dream something better. We should never give up on our dreams because they're what build our tomorrows!
Snack Attack - Part IEdit
- Chief Bookem: (to Dedede) Next time you wanna steal, just raise our taxes.
- King Dedede: I felt like a zoo animal sitting in that jail cell.
- Escargoon: No self-respecting zoo would take you.
Snack Attack - Part IIEdit
- King Dedede: Can't tell a crook by its blubber!
- King Dedede: You don't get crackin', I'm gonna have to give you all a whackin'!
- Escargoon: We're right behind you majesty, you're a hero to us all!
- King Dedede: Oh come now, little ol' me a hero? Surely you jestin!
- Meta Knight: It is Fire Dedede, our Hero! (to You) I would never say that.
- King Dedede: *Sigh* All this animation's giving me palpitation!
- Escargoon: I'll never direct another cartoon.
Don't Bank on ItEdit
- King Dedede: Time for me to work on my hypno-doot-dooey.
- King Dedede: (speaking through the Dedede Dolls) Dedede... You like me... Dedede... You trust me...
- King Dedede: Sleep tight. You gonna be in for a rude awakening.
- King Dedede: Hey! Quit strangling me!
- Escargoon: I'm only trying to prevent something terrible from happening to you, Sire!
- King Dedede: But I still got one doll left so I can get my revenge!
- Escargoon: I dunno. Playing with dolls can be hazardous to your health.
- King Dedede: That don't matter none to me so long as I get that Kirby!
- Tiff: Now that's embarrassing.
- Escargoon: Honey, you don't know the meaning of the word embarrassing.
Kirby Takes the CakeEdit
- Escargoon: A ruler like you is loud, mean, nasty, sneaky, self-centered... (King Dedede angrily flattens him) (weakly) ...did I mention violent...
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Hey there, Triple D. What's up?
- King Dedede: I'll tell you what's up. I need you to send me your most powerful monster!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Our most powerful monster? Sounds urgent.
- King Dedede: You bet it's urgent! I'm about to become the victim of a Cappy-comb!
- Tiff: Kirby, We Love You!
Scare Tactics - Part IEdit
Scare Tactics - Part IIEdit
- King Dedede: Uh-oh. Escargoon? Yo! You okay? I done mistook you for a ghost!
- Escargoon: ...How many ghosts take showers?
- (Star Wars: Return of the Jedi reference)
- Meta Knight: It's a trap!
- NME Salesman: This little bonehead's a real shocker!
One Crazy KnightEdit
Sweet & Sour PussEdit
- Escargoon: Dedede's a rotten boss to work for. That I can't deny. He yells and screams and criticizes, no matter how I try. I deserve a raise, but the king refuses. All I ever get are bumps and bruises! He's a grouch. He's a grump. But I stay. Maybe I'll be king one day.
- King Dedede: Why can't we all just be friends?
- Tiff: This hallway needs a traffic light.
- King Dedede: (Togeira, inside his head, has just stored enough of his anger and now unleashes it into an explosive flaming rage from within him, causing him to let loose a rage-filled roar to everyone's horror while causing Escargoon to whimper at the same time) Now it's payback time!
- Tuff: No more Mr. Nice Guy.
- Kirby: Poyo! Po, poy!
- Tiff: He's back to his old self.
- Meta Knight: No, the monster is still controlling him.
- King Dedede: Alright Escargoon, who's been beating on me!?
- Escargoon: (yells in panic, then laughs nervously and afterwards throws Dedede's hammer to Kirby) Uh, Kirby!
- Kirby: Poy! (Dedede grabs his hammer back from him) Po, poyo? Po...
- King Dedede: WELL NOW I'M GONNA POUND YOU 'TIL YOU'RE FLAT AS A FLAPPYJACK!!!
Dedede's Pet ThreatEdit
- King Dedede: Aww... Ain't my new Scarfy-poos sweet, Escargoony-goon?
- Escargoon: Yeah, I suppose they're kind of sweet. The kind of sweet that makes you barf.
- Tokkori: What's the matter? Ain't I tasty enough?
A Half-Baked BattleEdit
- Dedede: (overhears Tiff's family laughing at him getting hit with a pie) Hey, what's so funny? (the family stops laughing for a few seconds, and then starts laughing again)
- Sir Ebrum: You're quite the comedian, your majesty!
- Tiff: A cream pie in the face... now that's a classic! (She and Sir Ebrum start laughing again while Dedede growls angrily)
- Escargoon: Slowing down the tape for a moment, we clearly see the puzzled expression on the king's face as he is unexpectedly pie-pummeled. (laughs at the repeats twice)
- Lady Like: You also made my family scream many times in the past, your majesty. But now it's screaming with laughter!
- Tuff: It's funnier every time they show it! (Dedede growls again before running out of the living room)
- Tiff: Why don't you suck it up!? [tastes the custard] UUUUUGGGHHH!!!
- Escargoon: Bellybuster must make his pies in a barber shop. They taste like shaving cream, except worse.
- Tuff: (Singing) When old King Dedede came to town, he got off his throne and his pants fell down.
- Spikehead: (Singing) He thinks he's a king, but he's really a clown.
- Honey: (Singing) When Dedede came to town!
- Tuff, Iro, Spikehead & Honey: (Singing) When old King Dedede starts to roar, he never heard anything like it before.
- Kirby: Poyo, Poyo!
- Tuff, Iro, Spikehead & Honey: (Singing) Unless of course, you heard him snore, then Dedede starts to roar! (Laughing)
- Escagoon: (Laughing) That's you, sire.
- King Dedede: They're making a monkey out of me!
- Escargoon: Oh, you've got to admit, it is pretty funny, sire. (laughing again) Huh? (sees his own drawing) I'll sue those little punks!
- Tuff: How come we have to wear these goofy-looking robes?
- King Dedede: 'Cause I'm the one selling them, that's why!
- King Dedede: Must be the spirit of creativitude!
- Tiff: (being possessed by the demon hat) Listen up you rowdy bunch of hooligans! (To Kirby) If you think you can get away with that kind of behavior in my class, You've Got Another Thing Comin'!
- King Dedede: (Cries) Them ruffians ain't gonna learn no manners! (Cries Again)
The Meal MoocherEdit
- Escargoon: [his thinking-voice] This is trouble. I gotta stop the king from giving them a five-star rating, for our bank accounts is going belly-up!
- King Dedede: [he grabs Escargoon's beard] HEY! What's the idea torching my tongue!?
- Escargoon: Sorry, Sire. But I had to act quick cause you can't afford to pay out any more prize money!
- King Dedede: Let's see, how you like red pepper? You double-digging spice sneaking slug head!?
Crusade for the BladeEdit
- Sirica: Meta Knight... It's been a very long time.
- Meta Knight: You speak as though we have met. Have we?
- Sirica: So you don't remember? My mother was the Star Warrior Garlude!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Well, if this space girl's as tough as you say she is, then I better send over the "big guy". (sends Kirisakin to King Dedede and Escargoon as it roars and clashes its two scythes over its head)
- King Dedede: Now that's a monster!
- Escargoon: Ugh... I think I'm gonna faint.
- Sirica: (having heard a familiar lion-esque roar and seen Kirisakin making its way to Kabu) This can't be... it's Kirisakin, the great monster.
- Meta Knight: Kirisakin is here to reclaim the Galaxia sword. We must stop it!
- Sirica: Galaxia... Now I know what a great Star Warrior my mother was to the very end.
- Meta Knight: Sirica. Your mother would have been so proud.
- King Dedede: [Surrounded by potato chip bags] Y'know, there's jus' somthin' about sittin' in front o' the TV all day long that gives me the nibblies!
- Escargoon: Just look at this mess! Where do you expect me to put all these soggy sacks?
- King Dedede: This looks like a good place! [Shoves an empty bag onto Escargoon's head]
- Escargoon: You know, you're a real couch potato. You're as big as a couch and you're full of potatoes.
- King Dedede: If fit is in, i'm out.
- Meta Knight: He has fallen, and cannot get up!
Mabel Turns the TablesEdit
- Tiff: Samo, you should be ashamed of yourself!
- Lady Like: My husband's prime minister!
- Escargoon: Your husband's unemployed, Blondie!
- Escargoon: I suppose the royal golf course is a bust?
- Mabel: You said it, not I.
Something to Sneeze AtEdit
- Escargoon: Ah...ah...ah...ah...AH-CHOO!!!
- King Dedede: [grunts] You sprayed me! Now what was that for!?
- King Dedede: HEY, YOU, META KNIGHT! Whadda' you know about all the sneezin' and wheezin' that's goin' round' here?
- Meta Knight: *Coughs* (Runs off)
- King Dedede: Even Meta Knight got a cold!
- King Dedede: I turned myself into an ice cube and I still ain't sick. What am I doing wrong!?
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Maybe you're too warm-hearted.
The Kirby QuizEdit
- Honey: I think it was Stone Kirby.
- Mabel: I think you are right. (presses button)
- Tokkori: What's the answer?
- Tuff: It was Fire Kirby. (presses button)
- Samo: I don't recall.
- Kawasaki: I'll take a wild guess. (presses button, answering "Needle")
- Tiff: That's easy. It was Fire Kirby, remember?
- Kirby: (pressing button) Fire!
- Escargoon: It was Fire Kirby for sure.
- King Dedede: Haha! Stone Kirby! (presses button)
- (Escargoon gasps)
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: This tough cookie fought against Kirby only to become a great hero. What was his name?
- Mabel and Honey: Knuckle Joe! (presses button)
- Samo and Kawasaki: Knuckle Joe! (presses button)
- Tiff and Kirby: Knuckle Joe! (presses button)
- Tuff and Tokkori: Knuckle Joe! (presses button)
- Escargoon: Knuckle Joe!
- King Dedede: (presses button) DEDEDE!
- (Audience breaks out laughing)
- Escargoon: I had the right answer!
- King Dedede: Guess my hands must have slipped or something.
- Tuff and Tokkori: Spin Kick! (Tokkori presses button)
- King Dedede and Escargoon: Who cares, anyway?
- (The entire audience breaks out laughing)
- Knuckle Joe: (to Masher 2.0) You're a lot stronger than me, that's for sure. But you've sure got a bucket of bolts for a brain! (Masher approaches) Get ready to rock! (punches the rock he's standing on, causing it to shatter)
The Chill FactorEdit
The School ScamEdit
- Kirk: I sure hope our new school's built better than this dump!
- Smirk: There ain't no one to stop us, so we can teach all we want!
- Kirk: (as Tiff enters the classroom) What are you doing here?
- Dirk: You got expelled from school.
- Smirk: And we did the expellin'.
- Tiff: I'm taking charge here and you're taking a hike. (Tuff, Kirby, and the Cappy kids are surprised)
- Dirk: You don't count so good for a math teacher.
- Kirk: It's three against one!
- Tiff: True... But I've got one brain and you three bullies haven't gotten any.
- Smirk: Then let's have a toughness test!
- Tiff: That's fine with me.
- Tiff: I hope you like to travel, because I'm gonna send you packing.
- (Tuff, Kirby, and the Cappy kids cheer on Tiff)
- Tiff: No!
- (Tuff, Kirby, and the Cappy kids gasp)
- MT2: Here we come, Kirby!
Trick or TrekEdit
A Whale of a TaleEdit
- Tuff: HEY!
- Tiff: What's wrong?
- Tuff: We saw what you're hiding down there. Nets and harpoons and stuff for catching whales!
- Kirby: (angrily) Poyo!
- Tiff: For catching whales?!
- King Dedede: Aww. Guess we've been found out. Escargoon?
- Escargoon: Aye aye, Sire. (presses a button and Dedede's boat reveals its true form as a whaling ship)
- Tiff: This isn't a tour boat. It's a whaling ship!
- King Dedede: (laughing) Time to start whaling!
Waddle While You WorkEdit
- King Dedede: Whatcha mean ya can't sell me no more monsters? I ain't never heard of such a thing! I'm the bestest customer you've got! I'll give ya two seconds to explain yourself!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: It's a simple case of economics, D-Man. In the business world, do what we call a deadbeat.
- Escargoon: That's an outrage! How much does his Majesty owe?
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: (calculates Dedede's N.M.E. payment, totaling 1,170,411,246,413,708,686) Of course you understand this is simply an estimate.
- Tiff: That's just horrible!
- Chef Kawasaki: What is?
- Tiff: Taking advantage of those poor things!
- Curio: Would you all rather they work for Dedede?
- Tiff: Uh, well...
- Tuff: Hey, Tiff, we never thought about that.
- Gengu: After all, it's not as if we don't treat 'em right!
- Tiff: This is hopeless.
- King Dedede: Look at my loyal little Waddle Dees coming to save me from Dyna Danger!
- King Dedede: I'll get you, Kirby! That's the last time you steal my dinner! YOU CHICKEN THIEF!
Dedede's Raw DealEdit
- Chef Kawasaki: Your Majesty, I could use some financial help.
- King Dedede: Heh heh heh heh. I bet you want a loan!
- Escargoon: That's an even riskier proposition than eating your food.
- King Dedede: This grub tastes grubby.
- Escargoon: Ugh. If you eat fast, you won't notice.
- Escargoon: How dare you question His Majesty's integrity! Why, he's as honest as the day is dark!
- Tiff & Tuff: Huh?
- King Dedede: This sushi monster's gonna clobber Kirby!
- Escargoon: Yeah. It sure is well-armed.
- Tiff: Kirby, listen up! [Kirby hiccups] If you don't get rid of those hiccups, you'll never be able to eat again!
- Kirby: [Freaking Out] POYO!!!!! [Jumps and spins around to freshen up and his hiccups are gone]
- Escargoon: Get it, Kirby! I can't take these sinus allergies anymore. [sneezes]
- Island Sisters: Mosugaba truly wants to live in peace. It is only attacking to set us free. But we can sing to Mosugaba to calm him down.
Fossil Fools - Part IEdit
- Escargoon: [screams] Look at that thing!
- King Dedede: Looks kinda familiar!
Fossil Fools - Part IIEdit
- Doctor Moro: It would be foolish to destroy my laboratory.
- King Dedede: Heh heh heh! Escarsaurus sure is a dino wimp, I'd say.
- Escargoon: Give him all you've got, Escarsaurus! Tackle that tub of lard!
- Buttercup: (to Chief Bookem) That dinosaur has your face!
- Mabel: Something about that dinosaur looks familiar.
- Mabel: Have I gone mad, Samo, or did those dinosaurs look just like you and me?
- Samo: They did indeed. But I must admit, I find you much prettier.
- Tiff: That dinosaur looks just like me!
- Tuff: She even has your personality!
- Chef Kawasaki: Hey, he looks just like me!
- Tuff: It's a Kawasakisaurus!
- Doctor Moro: By using Star Warrior DNA, I have created the ULTIMATE MONSTER!! [evilly laughs and turns into a monster]
Right Hand RobotEdit
- Tiff: (to Tokkori) No, you're a chicken!
- King Dedede: What?
A Trashy TaleEdit
- Escargoon: I can't tell if this is a throne room or a landfill.
- Tiff: [To Tuff] Don't laugh, you have to clean your room too!
- Tuff: [Nervously Laughs]
- Kirby: [while Handing Tuff A Broom] Poyo, Poyo!
- Tuff: Ah boy, what a dirty trick.
Cooking Up TroubleEdit
- Sword Kinght: Blade?
- Blade Knight: Ay?
- Sword Knight: Smells delicious, don't it? Course' anything would smell good compared to Meta knight's cooking!
- Blade Knight: (Speaks in foreign language)
- Sword Knight: You could say that again!
- (Meta Knight enters from behind)
- Meta Knight: Say what again?
- (Sword and Blade turn around surprised)
- Sword Knight: Err... He was saying that your cooking... is beyond compare!
- Blade Knight: (Responds in foreign language)
- Meta Knight: Hmm...
- King Dedede: It's time for me to face the fact that I may need some education.
- Escargoon: Education won't help you. The mind's only a terrible thing to waste if you have one.
- Tokkori: What are you brats gonna learn standing out here in the rain? How to get soggy?
- Tiff: But this school doesn't have anything to do with cooking.
- Chef Kawasaki: Well, that's okay, 'cause my cooking doesn't have anything to do with cooking either!
- Mr. Chip: Punishment won't help him learn. What Dedede could use is a bit of encouragement.
A Sunsational Surprise/A Sunsational PuzzleEdit
- Tiff: Hey, Mom?
- Lady Like: Yes, dear.
- Tiff: Are those wrinkles?
- Lady Like: WRINKLES!?!?
A Chow ChallengeEdit
- Crowmon: You lied to me! You said you'd give us all we can eat. But the trash is gone and we're still hungry!
- Crowmon: You will never get away!
- Escargoon: AH-CHOO! Somethin' around here's got my allergies acting up.
- King Dedede: [laughs] Just don't sneeze on the grill! I'm cookin' top shell! [he take a mouthful of topshell and he chewing] Maaaan! Is that ever hot! But tasty. Here, you wanna try one?
- Escargoon: Not if they taste like they smell.
- King Dedede: Not even one?
- Escargoon: I don't like shellfish.
- King Dedede: Bet you never tasted ones like these here. Come on!
- Escargoon: Eugh... No! (exclaims)
- King Dedede: Guess that just means more top shells for me! [some empty topshells will fell on a ground] Boy, oh, boy, that does a belly good!
- [Waddle Dees clean some other topshells and except one who fell, and then Dedede imagine of this topshell]
- King Dedede: An empty shell. Get outta that shell right now!
- Escargoon: [screaming]
- All: Nobody?
- Escargoon: Why do I suddenly feel like a SCIENTIST EXPERIMENT!?
- (When Dedede bangs the door with his mallet)
- Escargoon: I'm NOT letting you in this door!
- King Dedede: (he continue banging the door with his mallet for several times) Let me in!
- Escargoon: GO AWAY!!! Help me.
- Escargoon: Anything would be nicer than this cheap fix. (to Dr. Yabui) Can't you patch up this shell with some kind of plastic surgery?!
- Dr. Yabui: Huh. I suggest you find yourself a veterinarian for that.
- [Escargoon growls]
- Maimaigoon: (to Kirby as he fires his lighting beams) You're finished, Kirby!
- King Dedede: HOLD ON! I think there's an another crack in that thing!
- Escargoon: The only thing crack is this room is you wakko!
- King Dedede: Just one little itty bitty peek.
- Escargoon: You keep your paws off of me! HELP! Buzz off you creep!
- Tiff: You guys shouldn't stuck around taking my picture without permission.
- Sleepy: She looks good she's mad.
- Bony: Those lying visitor but totally fears.
- Biggie: She's sure is gonna lot a fun you are.
- Boys: (to Tiff) Cutie.
- Tiff: [gasped] Don't call me that! Why don't you guys to show an originally an invent your own cartoon character instead of picking on me?! I DON'T WANT TO BE A CARTOON STAR!!
- Boys: Did you say "so sorry"?
- Dis Walney: Hmm, the scene needs more excitement. I need more energy, King!
- Anige: Now I'm going to delete your friend Kirby permanently!
- Tiff: Is that airhead really supposed to be me?!
- Biggie: Yeah. Except, she's not short like you.
- Tiff: Yeah, I'm short alright. (furious growl) AND SO'S MY TEMPER!!!
Born to Be Mild - Part IEdit
Born to Be Mild - Part IIEdit
- (A Waddle Dee absorbs a cookie held in Escargoon's hand)
- King Dedede: No way!
- Escargoon: It adsorbed the cookie!
- King Dedede: Hey, how'd it do that? It's munchin' alright...
- Escargoon: Wonder how it flosses...
- King Dedede: That's weird.
- King Dedede: We in trouble! My own guards is out to get me!
- Escargoon: I've heard of hunger strikes before, but this is ridiculous!
- Escargoon: Looks like Tiff's trying to disrupt Dis Day.
- King Dedede: Just wait 'til she finds out who we dissin' next.
- (both Dedede and Escargoon break out laughing)
- Chuckie: Huh huh huh huh huh huh huh!
The Thing About the RingEdit
A Dental DilemmaEdit
- Tiff: Oh, please. I've had toothaches funnier than King Dedede.
- Escargoon: That maniac drilled so deep, I thought he was gonna strike oil.
- Escargoon: But, Sire, you have to get that tooth filled.
- Dedede: Ain't no way you gonna drag me there! I'd rather dive head-first into the Booma-Dooma Volcano!
- Escargoon: Doctor Yabui won't hurt you, Sire.
- Dedede: He had you shrieking like a smoke detector!
- Whippy: Hitti hitti!
- King Dedede: He done what?!
- Escargoon: Kirby's smashing up Cappy Town like a pink wrecking ball!
- King Dedede: [laughing] He sees it's more fun to be a heel than a hero! But there's only room for one mischief-maker in this kingdom, and that's me!
- King Dedede: There goes my limo!
- Escargoon: Thanks, Kirby.
- Tiff: Kirby! I told you to knock it off!
- (Kirby still attacking to Waddle Dees and Dedede)
- Tiff: FOR THE LAST TIME! STOP, KIRBY!!!!
- King Dedede: (after letting the Demon Frog possess him and transforming) You puny peewees better be scared, 'cause I'm the baddest dude on the whole planet.
Air-Ride-in-Style - Part IEdit
- Tiff: You better not be here for Kirby.
- Escargoon: [laughs] We're not here for the little pod.
- King Dedede: We here for the big mouth!
- Tiff: Huh? [Dedede and Escargoon nab her]
- Escargoon: If it isn't the little brother to the rescue. Ain't that nauseating?
- King Dedede: Get lost. We trying to figure out where Kirby's Warp Star's at.
- Tuff: Well that's easy. The Warp Star's inside Kabu.
- Kirby: Poyo.
- [Dedede, Escargoon, and Tiff all react in shock and Tuff, having realized what he just said, covers his mouth, and then Dedede and Escargoon burst out laughing and then run off to Kabu]
- Tuff: It sure is weird. (about the Warp Star's pedestal) But the Warp Star fits inside it so perfect, especially since Kabu's been around for millions of years.
- Tiff: Of course it's weird. Everything about Kabu is weird.
- King Dedede: Alright Kabu, I'm gonna ask ya one last time. Now is you or is you ain't hiding Kirby's Warp Star? (Kabu doesn't respond)
- Escargoon: Alright Mr. Frozen Face, now you're gonna get it!
- Waddle Doo: Attack! (the Waddle Dees throw their spears at Kabu, but they simply bounce off him without any effect on him)
- King Dedede: Escargoon! I want that freaky tiki in jail!
- Escargoon: In jail?
- King Dedede: Waddle Doo! Throw Kabu in the dungeon, you hear?
- Waddle Doo: Dungeon?! But I don't have the Waddle Dee power. Kabu's too big to move!
- King Dedede: What?
- Escargoon: Believe it or not, he's heavier than you are.
Air-Ride-in-Style - Part IIEdit
- Escargoon: (after watching the Formula Star Rider's defeat) I'd say that guy's a formula for disaster.
- King Dedede: I ain't worried none. We still got three more left here. (laughing) Kirby just got lucky that time, that's all.
- King Dedede: (after having watched the Winged Star Rider's defeat) [angrily growls] These Air Riders is a bust. Whatcha givin' me?
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Hold on there, gents. After all, the show's not over yet, is it?
- Escargoon: No, but it better have an unhappy ending.
- King Dedede: This last one better do the trick or you in trouble here!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: You'll see that Shadow Star's the grand finale.
- Tiff: (about the Winged Star) Wow, Kirby really knows how to fly that thing!
- Meta Knight: A Star Warrior can fly anything.
- Tiff: How'd we get inside Kabu? What happened?
- Tuff: Don't you remember? You and Kirby were flying on the Warp Star and you fell off.
- (Tiff remembers when a blast from a Destraya chipped off a piece of Kirby's Warp Star and knocked both of them off)
- Tuff: We were kind of worried. You and Kirby have been knocked out ever since.
- Tiff: But what about the flying fighters that were after Kirby?
- Tuff: What flying fighters?
- Tiff: What do you mean what flying fighters?
- Tuff: There weren't any fighters. We've been inside waiting for you guys to wake up.
- Meta Knight: Tiff, did you really see them?
- Tiff: I'm telling you, I saw them, Meta Knight. You don't think I'd lie, do you?
- Kirby: Poyo.
- Kabu: No, Tiff. It was all a dream. A dream that only you and Kirby dreamt.
- Tiff: I don't understand.
- Kabu: Tiff, I sent you and Kirby that dream. I have learned from others like me that eNeMeE has been stealing Air Ride Machines throughout the universe.
- Tiff: But I still don't understand why you would send that dream to Kirby and me.
- Kabu: Kirby must learn to fly not just Warp Stars, but other battle vehicles as well.
- Tiff: Well you should be proud of him. Kirby flew those things like a pro.
- Kirby: Poyo!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Well, it seems Kirby and his Warp Star aren't invincible after all.
- Nightmare: It's only a matter of time before the Warp Star will be ours for the taking. (laughs evilly)
Cappy Town DownEdit
- King Dedede: It's a phone.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: That isn't just an ordinary phone, Your Majesty. (Dedede's phone starts ringing with a familiar-sounding ringtone, and Dedede opens his phone to find Kirby and another familiar-sounding ringtone, this one being a remix of the theme song)
- King Dedede: Hey, what's that pink stinker doing in there?!
- Escargoon: And what's with that annoying music?!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: (laughs) Nobody would ever suspect that you'd use a Kirby phone to call Nightmare Enterprises.
- King Dedede: Great idea!
- Escargoon: I wouldn't be surprised if we even get stuck with a phone bill.
- King Dedede: (about the Halberd) Hey, what is that damn thing?
- Escargoon: Sire, how am I supposed to know? But whatever it is, I think our friend at Nightmare Enterprises would be very interested in it.
- Meta Knight: The coming battle may well determine the fate of the galaxy.
- Tiff: We can't give up without a fight.
- King Dedede: Meta Knight, you's a dirty double-crosser! You've got some nerve building this here battleship in my basement!
- Escargoon: And what's with this "fate of the galaxy" mumbo jumbo? You got that helmet on too tight?
- Meta Knight: You still have a chance to join forces with us before it is too late.
- King Dedede: Lemme see inside of that ship first.
- (the door to the inside of the Halberd opens)
- Meta Knight: Follow me. I will take you to the bridge.
- King Dedede: Yeah, I'd like to push you off one.
- Escargoon: Hey, sire. What were you supposed to do again?
- King Dedede: I was supposed to plant this here time bomb on the ship.
- Escargoon: We weren't supposed to be on the ship, were we?
- King Dedede: Aaah! Get me outta here!
- Sword Knight: Don't worry. She'll be fine. This ship's made to move at hyper speeds.
- Tuff: Yeah, but none of us are.
- Tokkori: Some wormhole. I don't see no worms nowhere.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Our sensors go to have picked up some sort of battleship coming out of a wormhole one light year away. It appears that Kirby and Meta Knight have decided to attack us with their puny little battle barge.
- Nightmare: They are growing desperate. They'll realize I have them beaten. I was hoping they'd be foolish enough to attack, so I've prepared a surprise for them.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: The capsule's set, sir. I'll send it on its way. (sends out a capsule containing Heavy Lobster)
- Tuff: Isn't there any place we can go to get away from you two?
- Tiff: I should've guessed you'd try and stow away.
- Escargoon: We have a right to be here, sister!
- King Dedede: Yeah, this ship was built on my property.
- Chef Kawasaki: What are you doing here?!
- King Dedede: I'm comin' along to give you all a helping hand! I'm sick and tired of eNeMeE sending me all them defective monsters!
- Escargoon: What else can we say? We're disgruntled.
- King Dedede: I'm gonna show them crooked creepos that they've done ripped off this here king for the last time!
- Tiff: Well we don't believe a word you say!
- Meta Knight: Do your duty, Chief.
- Chief Bookem: I'm lockin' you up as non-combatant detainees.
- King Dedede: You ain't nothing but a cheap chizzlin' cheater and now we gonna settle the score with ya.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Can't we just talk this over?
- King Dedede: It's too late! We just found your space fortress and now we gonna make a sneak attack!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Thanks for the tip off, Big D. (to the other members of N.M.E.) Prepare for attack. Launch all Destraya ships immediately! (signs out)
- King Dedede: Hey, that chump just hung up on me!
- Tiff: You're the one who's the chump!
- Tuff: Thanks to you, they know our whole plan now.
- Escargoon: (he and Escargoon are shocked by what Tiff & Tuff just said) That sales guy just tricked you again, sire.
- King Dedede: Heh heh heh heh heh! Least I don't have to pay that phone bill.
- Nightmare: Heh. It was a mistake to come here, Kirby. As you can see, you and your puny band of Star Warriors pose no threat to me. Challenging me is the last mistake you will ever make!
- Kirby: Poyo!
- Nightmare: [laughs evilly]
Fright to the FinishEdit
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Hey there! Are you ready to surrender yet, Your Majesty?
- Escargoon: You bet we are.
- King Dedede: I ain't never gonna wave no white flag!
- Escargoon: Forget His Highness. Can you at least save me?
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: If you'd like to negotiate, you'll have to speak with my boss. (reveals Nightmare, who hypnotizes both Dedede and Escargoon)
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Thanks for the delivery, boys.
- King Dedede: I know that voice. You're the sales dude!
- Escargoon: We've never actually seen you in person before.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Well you're in for a surprise. (turns his chair around, and, to the surprise of Tiff, Dedede, and Escargoon, reveals that he has stubby feet similar to other Kirby characters and is only about as tall as Escargoon)
- King Dedede: You look a lot taller on the TV screen.
- Escargoon: You're almost as shrimpy as Kirby.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: Hohohohoho! I may be shrimpy, but I'm a well-do salesman. And now, we'll take the kid. (Nightmare grabs Tiff)
- Nightmare: It's too late, child. Kirby is about to face his worst nightmare...
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: [evilly laughs] Kirby's falling right into our trap, thanks to you.
- King Dedede: Hold it! We've got a problem here.
- Escargoon: We could use some refreshments.
- King Dedede: Yeah. How about showing us some grinditude with some grub?
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: I'm afraid I can't help you fellas. There's no kitchen in the command center.
- Escargoon: We'll call Kawasaki!
- King Dedede: Oooh! Heh heh heh. (grabs the microphone) Yo, Kawasaki! Whip me up a little something and rush it to me right away!
- Chef Kawasaki: Here you go, sire! Liver and spinach surprise.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: How'd he get in here!?
- King Dedede: Oh boy! Home cooking! (sits down to eat Kawasaki's cooking and enjoys it) Mmm. This here dish is delish! Go on. Have a bite.
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: No thanks, I'm not--
- King Dedede: (shoves the liver into the N.M.E. Sales Guy's mouth) You're gonna love it! Heh heh heh heh heh.
- Escargoon: (as the N.M.E. Sales Guy turns around, unable to handle the taste of Kawasaki's cooking) Bet ya never tasted anything like that!
- Nightmare: This is checkmate, Kirby. The game is up!
- Tiff: You brought Kirby here because this is where you make nightmares! But he's not afraid of you and your tricks.
- Nightmare: We shall see about that! Before this match is over, you will both learn the force of my power. (evilly laughs)
- Nightmare: He has used up all of his energy. Kirby is now completely helpless. I can crush him with little effort... But first, some fun! I shall enter Kirby's sleep and give him a nightmare, and you can join him. We think you'll find this dream a real scream!
- Nightmare: (screams in terror as Kirby surrounds him with a barrage of stars from the Star Rod) No! How did Kirby discover the secret? That pitiful little Star Warrior has found my only weakness. I am helpless against the power of the Star Rod!
- Tiff: eNeMeE is really a living nightmare, so the only place you could beat him was inside a dream. Good work, Kirby! You are the only Star Warrior who gets the secret of the Star Rod and can use it against eNeMeE!
- Tiff: [About Tuff, Meta Knight, and the Cappies] We better go look for the others now.
- King Dedede: Heh heh heh heh heh. That liver sure made you shiver!
- N.M.E. Sales Guy: (brushing his teeth to get the taste of Kawasaki's cooking out of his mouth) I was completely disgusted!
- Escargoon: Now you know how we feel about you!
- Sir Arthur: Kirby and his crew have actually done it.
- Knuckle Joe: I hope they had time to... get away.
- Sirica: Good luck, my friends.
- Tiff: And so Kirby saved the universe and proved himself to be the greatest Star Warrior of all... and life in Dream Land went back to normal. But I suppose that with Kirby around, life will always be an adventure. Isn't that right, Kirby?
- Kirby: Poyo!
- Tiff: A ninja blessed with magical powers passed on from generations before!
- Makiko Ohmoto (Same voice as the original Japanese version) - Kirby
- Kerry Williams - Tiff
- Kayzie Rogers - Tuff, Lady Like, Hana, Princess Rona, and Honey
- Ted Lewis - King Dedede, Escargoon, Amon, Escargoon's Mother, Slice n' Splice, Crowmon, Escar-droid, Nekketsu and Maimaigoon
- Eric Stuart - Meta Knight, Gus, Blade Knight, Coo, Slice n' Splice, and Yamikage
- Andrew Rannells - Chief Bookum (75-100), Nightmare, Sword Knight, Rick, Benikage, and Max Flexer
- Maddie Blaustein - Chef Kawasaki, Gengu, Tuggle, Biblio, Waddle Doo, Mr. Curio, Melman, Hardy, Bonkers, and Chef Nagoya
- Mike Pollock - Mayor Len, Samo, Kit Cosmos, and Chef Shittake.
- Amy Birnbaum - Spikehead and Mabel
- David Lapkin - Sir Ebrum, Dr. Yabui, Mr. Chip, and Dis Walney
- Veronica Taylor - Fololo, Falala, Rowlin, and Sirica
- Darren Dunstan - Kine and Dr. Moro
- Jerry Lobozzo - Chief Bookum (1-75)
- Tara Jayne - Commander Vee
- Dan Green - NME Salesman and Whispy Woods
- Kevin Kolack - Tokkori and Knuckle Joe
- Jim Napolitano - Kabu and Iroo
- James Carter Cathcart - Sir Gallant
- Lisa Ortiz - Buttercup, Mabel, and Lovely
- Makiko Ohmoto - Kirby, Hohhe, and Rick
- Sayuri Yoshida - Fumu
- Rika Komatsu - Bun and Iroo
- Kenichi Ogata - King Dedede
- Naoki Tatsuta - Escargon
- Atsushi Kisaichi - Sir Meta Knight and Chief Borun
- Yuko Mizutani - Memu, Mabel, Waddle Doo, Lovely, Mini-Galbo, Walky, Phan-Phan, and Devil Frog
- Takashi Nagasako - Parm, Mayor Len, Professor Curio, and Beat
- Chiro Kanzaki - Lololo, Blade Knight, Kana, and Coo
- Madoka Akita - Lalala, Sato, Honey, Iroo's Mother, Princess Rona, Scarfy, and The Twin Nuts
- Osamu Hosoi - Gus, Whispy Woods, and Kittari Hattari
- Banjo Ginga - Customer Service and Nightmare
- Fujiko Takimoto - Tokkori and Honey's Mother
- Hiroshi Naka - Dakonyo and Dr. Moro
- Isshin Chiba - Yamikage and Monsieur Goan
- Kazunori Sekine - Dr. Yabui and Bibli
- Mizuki Saito - Gangu and Tago
- Bin Shimada - Quixano
- Hikaru Tokita - Sword Knight
- Junichi Sugawara - Cook Osaka
- Kazue Ikura - Broom King
- Keiko Yamamoto - Escargon's Mother
- Minami Takayama - Knuckle Joe
- Kumiko Watanabe - Benikage
- Norio Tsuboi - Chef Nagoya
- Shigeru Nakahara - Mr. Chip
- Shunrin - Lololo
- Tomoe Hanba - Silica
- Tomomichi Nishimura - Master Bacteria
- Yuko Sasamoto - Vee (Princess Rona)
- Yumi Toma - Rowlin