Kirby: Right Back At Ya!
Kirby: Right Back at Ya!, known in Japan as Hoshi no Kirby (星のカービィ Hoshi no Kābī, Kirby of the Stars), is a Japanese anime series created by Warpstar, Inc. and based on Nintendo's Kirby franchise. The series ran for one hundred episodes from October 6, 2001 to September 27, 2003. The series aired on Chubu-Nippon Broadcasting in Japan and in the United States on 4Kids TV; 4Kids Entertainment heavily edited the content in the process.
Kirby Comes to Cappy TownEdit
- Escargoon: Monster!? That's ridiculous! There's no monster here!
- Cappy: Yes there is! It's big and it eats everything in sight!
- Escargoon: That's King Dedede!
- Tiff: It's gotta be impossible, but your name wouldn't happen to be "Kirby"?!
- Tiff: My parents work for the King, and we live in the castle. In case you were wondering, my name's Tiff.
A Blockbuster BattleEdit
Kirby's Duel RoleEdit
Dark and Stormy KnightEdit
Beware: Whispy Woods!Edit
- Tiff: WE USED TO HAVE LIVES BEFORE TELEVISION!!!!
Kirby's Egg-Cellent AdventureEdit
Curio's Curious DiscoveryEdit
The Fofa FactorEdit
Hail to the ChiefEdit
The Big Taste TestEdit
- Tuff: Kirby's in trouble!
- Tiff: That monster knows every trick in the book!
- Meta Knight: You mean in the cookbook!
Kirby's Pet PeeveEdit
The Pillow CaseEdit
A Fish Called KineEdit
- Tiff: Me, your girlfriend?!
Here Comes the SonEdit
Dedede's Snow JobEdit
A Princess in Dis-DressEdit
Island of the Lost WarriorEdit
- Tuff: What are we going to do, Tiff?
- Tiff: I'm thinking, Tuff! It takes a while to come up with a good idea!
- [Tiff's stomach growls]
- Tiff: [looking embarrassed] My stomach thinks it's a good idea to find some lunch.
The Empty Nest MessEdit
Like Mother, Like Snail/Escargoon RulesEdit
Sword and Blade, Loyal and True/Hour of the WolfWrathEdit
The Flower PlotEdit
The Hot Shot Chef / A Spice OddyseyEdit
Hatch Me if You CanEdit
Cappy New YearEdit
- Meta Knight: I fear Microphone Kirby mat be Kirby's most powerful form!
- Tiff: Now you tell me!
The Kirby Derby - Part IEdit
The Kirby Derby - Part IIEdit
A Recipe for DisasterEdit
- Tiff: [Replying to Meta Knight about Masher being a real heavyweight] You said it!
Prediction Predicament - Part IEdit
Prediction Predicament - Part IIEdit
War of the WoodsEdit
A Novel ApproachEdit
Snack Attack - Part IEdit
Snack Attack - Part IIEdit
Don't Bank on ItEdit
Kirby Takes the CakeEdit
Air-Ride-in-Style - Part IEdit
Air-Ride-in-Style - Part IIEdit
Scare Tactics - Part IEdit
Scare Tactics - Part IIEdit
One Crazy KnightEdit
Sweet & Sour PussEdit
- Escargoon: Dedede's a rotten boss to work for. That I can't deny. He yells and screams and criticizes, no matter how I try. I deserve a raise, but the king refuses. All I ever get are bumps and bruises! He's a grouch. He's a grump. But I stay. Maybe I'll be king one day.
Dedede's Pet ThreatEdit
A Half-Baked BattleEdit
- Escargoon: Maybe Bellybuster makes his pies in a barber shop, cause this tastes like shaving cream!
- Tiff: Why don't you suck it up!? [tastes the custard] UUUUUGGGHHH!!!
The Meal MoocherEdit
- Escargoon: [his thinking-voice] This is trouble. I gotta stop the king from giving them a five-star rating, for our bank accounts is going belly-up!
- King Dedede: [he grabs Escargoon's beard] HEY! What's the idea torture in my tongue!?
- Escargoon: Sorry, Sire. But I had to act quick cause you can't afford to pay out any more prize!
- King Dedede: Let's see, how you like you red pepper? You double-didn't spice sneaky slug, here!?
Crusade for the BladeEdit
- King Dedede: [Surrounded by potato chip bags] Y'know, there's jus' somthin' about sittin' in front o' the TV all day long that gives me the nibblies!
- Escargoon: Just look at this mess! Where do you expect me to put all these soggy sacks?
- King Dedede: This looks like a good place! [Shoves an empty bag onto Escargoon's head]
Mabel Turns the TablesEdit
Something to Sneeze AtEdit
- Escargoon: Ah...ah...ah...ah...AH-CHOO!!!
- King Dedede: You sprayed me! Now what was that for!?
The Kirby QuizEdit
The Chill FactorEdit
The School ScamEdit
Trick or TrekEdit
A Whale of a TaleEdit
Waddle While You WorkEdit
Dedede's Raw DealEdit
Fossil Fools - Part IEdit
Fossil Fools - Part IIEdit
Right Hand RobotEdit
A Trashy TaleEdit
Cooking Up TroubleEdit
A Sunsational Surprise/A Sunsational PuzzleEdit
A Chow ChallengeEdit
- Escargoon: AH-CHOO! Somethin' around here's got my allergies acting up.
- King Dedede: [laughs] Just don't sneeze on the grill! I'm cookin' top shell! [he take a mouthful of topshell and he chewing] Maaaan! Is that ever hot! But tasty. Here, you wanna try one?
- Escargoon: Not if they taste like they smell.
- King Dedede: Not even one?
- Escargoon: I don't like shellfish.
- King Dedede: Bet you never tasted ones like these here. Come on!
- Escargoon: Eugh... No! (exclaims)
- King Dedede: Guess that just means more top shells for me! [some empty topshells will fell on a ground] Boy, oh, boy, that does a belly good!
- [Waddle Dees clean some other topshells and except one who fell, and then Dedede imagine of this topshell]
- King Dedede: An empty shell. Get outta that shell right now!
- Escargoon: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Born to Be Mild - Part IEdit
Born to Be Mild - Part IIEdit
The Thing About the RingEdit
A Dental DilemmaEdit
- King Dedede: There goes my limo!
- Escargoon: Thanks, Kirby.
Cappy Town DownEdit
Fright to the FinishEdit
- Tiff: You brought Kirby here because this is where you make nightmares! But he's not afraid of you and your tricks.
- Tiff: eNeMeE is really a living nightmare, so the only place you could beat him was inside a dream. Good work, Kirby! You are the only Star Warrior who gets the secret of the Star Rod and can use it against eNeMeE!
- Tiff: [About Tuff, Meta Knight, and the Cappies] We better go look for the others now.
- Tiff: And so Kirby saved the universe and proved himself to be the greatest Star Warrior of all... and life in Dream Land went back to normal. But I suppose that with Kirby around, life will always be an adventure. Isn't that right, Kirby?
- Makiko Ohmoto - Kirby
- Kerry Williams - Tiff
- Kayzie Rogers - Tuff, Lady Like, Hana, Princess Rona, and Honey
- Ted Lewis - King Dedede, Escargoon, Amon, Escargoon's Mother, Crowmon, and Maimaigoon.
- Eric Stuart - Meta Knight, Gus, Blade Knight, Coo, Slice n' Splice, and Yamikage
- Andrew Rannells - Chief Bookum (75-100), Nightmare, Rick, Benikage, and Max Flexer
- Maddie Blaustein - Chef Kawasaki, Gengu, Tuggle, Biblio, Waddle Doo, Mr. Curio, Melman, Hardy, Bonkers, and Chef Nagoya
- Mike Pollock - Mayor Len, Samo, Kit Cosmos, and Chef Shittake.
- Amy Birnbaum - Spikehead and Mabel
- David Lapkin - Sir Ebrum, Dr. Yabui, Mr. Chip, and Dis Walney
- Veronica Taylor - Fololo, Falala, and Sirica
- Darren Dunstan - Kine and Dr. Moro
- Jerry Lobozzo - Chief Bookum (1-75)
- Tara Jayne - Fololo, Falala, and Commander Vee
- Dan Green - NME Salesmand and Whispy Woods
- Kevin Kolack - Tokkori and Knuckle Joe
- Jim Napolitano - Kabu and Iroo
- James Carter Cathcart - Sir Gallant
- Lisa Ortiz - Buttercup, Mabel, and Lovely