Kingoro Hashimoto (1890–1957) was a Japanese soldier and politician, with active participation in various attempts at coup d'états and was a founder of radical secret societies. Hashimoto later was elected to the House of Representatives. The Imperial Youth Federation under his leadership had a mission of guiding the nationalist and militarist indoctrination of young people during war time, in a similar post to Baldur von Schirach and Arthur Axmann, leaders in the Hitler Youth political organization in Germany during wartime. Hashimoto was involved in the Panay incident and was a fervent supporter of aggressive policies during the Second Chinese-Japanese War period. He was sentenced to life imprisonment by the International Military Tribunal for the Far East.
- Fire on anything that moves on the river.
- Quoted in "Yangtze Patrol: The U.S. Navy in China" - Page 251 - by Kemp Tolley - History - 2000
- The world is facing a historic turning point because the system of materialistic liberalism has come to a deadlock.
- January 1941. Quoted in "The China Monthly Review" - Page 47 - East Asia - 1917
- Follow the road behind the Emperor. We must build the world for Japan's sake, heaven ordered Japan to achieve this great mission.
- Quoted in "The China Monthly Review" - Page 47 - East Asia - 1917