1955 film by Bert I. Gordon
SEE...A prehistoric world of fantastic adventure come to life! (taglines)
- What a desolate, forsaken place.
- Look, let's get out of here and get back to the ship. I'm scared to death and I don't mind admitting it.
- Narrator: On April 23, the word to start comes from Washington. Underneathly, our finest research laboratories change over to this all important project, the building of a passenger carrying rocketship. Every security measure is taken. Test upon test must be made to develop, improve, create, evolve.
- Dr. Patricia Bennett: You know, I think they all read too much science fiction. You know, they probably thought we'd meet some kind of super race up here or something.
- Dr. Ralph Martin: I brought the atom bomb; I think it's a good time to use it!
- Nora: Why, am I glad you're back. Did you have a good trip?
- Dr. Patricia Bennett: Lovely, if you like walking.
- Nora: What time would you say it is?
- Dr. Richard Gordon: Say it's about 3 o'clock Earth time here.
- Nora': 'Cept that we don't know how many hours are in the daily cycle here. You know this place could move around faster than our Earth!
- Dr. Richard Gordon: Well let's figure it for 3 o'clock anyway! That gives us 3 or 4 hours before dark.
- Dr. Ralph Martin: [after detonating an atomic bomb and watching it annihilate much of Planet Nova] Well, we've done it.
- Dr. Richard Gordon: Yeah, we sure have done it: Brought civilization to Planet Nova.
- Dr. Ralph Martin: Come on, let's go home.
- SEE...A prehistoric world of fantastic adventure come to life!
- Terrifying! Fantastic! Startling!
- NEVER A THRILL LIKE THIS!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|